The real Miss America

nadams
nadams Posts: 5,877
edited November 2007 in The Clubhouse
Sorry if it's a repost. It's still a worthy repost.
Ludicrous gibs!
Post edited by nadams on

Comments

• nadams
    edited November 2007
    Unfortunately, the caption does have her gunship wrong...

Here's the real story

http://www.af.mil/news/airman/1103/gunssb1.html
    Ludicrous gibs!
  • dragon1952
    dragon1952 Posts: 4,899
    edited November 2007
    Amazing...we have exactly the same dislikes! What a babe, I want to marry her. :)
    2 channel - Willsenton R8 tube integrated, Holo Audio Spring 3 KTE DAC, audio optimized NUC7i5, Windows 10 Pro/JRiver MC29/Fidelizer Plus 8.7 w/LPS and external SSD drive, PS Audio PerfectWave P3 regenerator, KEF R3 speakers, Rythmik F12SE subwoofer, Audioquest Diamond USB cable, Gabriel Gold IC's, Morrow Audio SP5 speaker cables. Computer - Windows 10/JRiver, Schiit Magni 3+/Modi 3+, Fostex PMO.4n monitors, Sennheiser HD600 headphones
  • dorokusai
    dorokusai Posts: 25,577
    edited November 2007
    She rocks.
    CTC BBQ Amplifier, Sonic Frontiers Line3 Pre-Amplifier and Wadia 581 SACD player. Speakers? Always changing but for now, Mission Argonauts I picked up for $50 bucks, mint.
  • shadowofnight
    shadowofnight Posts: 2,735
    edited November 2007
    Where are the swimsuit competition pics ?
    The first rule of Fight Club is you don't talk about Fight Club
  • wingnut4772
    wingnut4772 Posts: 7,519
    edited November 2007
    She looks a bit like Jodi Foster.
    Sharp Elite 70
    Anthem D2V 3D
    Parasound 5250
    Parasound HCA 1000 A
    Parasound HCA 1000
    Oppo BDP 95
    Von Schweikert VR4 Jr R/L Fronts
    Von Schweikert LCR 4 Center
    Totem Mask Surrounds X4
    Hsu ULS-15 Quad Drive Subwoofers
    Sony PS3
    Squeezebox Touch

Polk Atrium 7s on the patio just to keep my foot in the door.
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 50,440
    edited November 2007
    I'm in LUST!!!
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• disneyjoe7
    disneyjoe7 Posts: 11,435
    edited November 2007
    I'd hit it. :)

I think Darla would too. ;)

Speakers
    Carver Amazing Fronts
    CS400i Center
    RT800i's Rears
    Sub Paradigm Servo 15

Electronics
    Conrad Johnson PV-5 pre-amp
    Parasound Halo A23
    Pioneer 84TXSi AVR
    Pioneer 79Avi DVD
    Sony CX400 CD changer
    Panasonic 42-PX60U Plasma
    WMC Win7 32bit HD DVR

• treitz3
    treitz3 Posts: 18,980
    edited November 2007
    Hubba, hubba........ :D
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
  • dudeinaroom
    dudeinaroom Posts: 3,609
    edited November 2007
    you sickos, shes 16(i'd hit it too)
  • dudeinaroom
    dudeinaroom Posts: 3,609
    edited November 2007
    I just looked at the pic again, I'd hit it again
  • mrbigbluelight
    mrbigbluelight Posts: 9,673
    edited November 2007
    "She’s also responsible for briefing passengers and helping other crewmembers with the weapons, defensive systems, hoist and other equipment.".

Although my other weapons are fine, there are times I need help with my hoist.
    Sal Palooza
  • steveinaz
    steveinaz Posts: 19,536
    edited November 2007
    She has pretty eyes.
    Source: Bluesound Node 2i - Preamp/DAC: Benchmark DAC2 DX - Amp: Parasound Halo A21 - Speakers: MartinLogan Motion 60XTi - Shop Rig: Yamaha A-S501 Integrated - Shop Spkrs: Elac Debut 2.0 B5.2
  • rskarvan
    rskarvan Posts: 2,374
    edited November 2007
    My only regret is that we send babes like that into Iraq where the Iraqi men get to enjoy seeing her pretty face.
  • nadams
    edited November 2007
    Just for the record, I did not intend this thread to turn into a bunch of guys making dirty sexual comments. Guess that shows the maturity level of a lot of folks here these days.

Why do people feel the need to make inappropiate comments about every pretty lady they see???
    Ludicrous gibs!
  • wingnut4772
    edited November 2007
    disneyjoe7 wrote: »
    I'd hit it. :)

I think Darla would too. ;)

She's a little too butch for me.:D
    Sharp Elite 70
    Anthem D2V 3D
    Parasound 5250
    Parasound HCA 1000 A
    Parasound HCA 1000
    Oppo BDP 95
    Totem Mask Surrounds X4
    Sony PS3
    Squeezebox Touch

• VSchneider
    VSchneider Posts: 443
    edited November 2007
    nadams wrote: »
    Just for the record, I did not intend this thread to turn into a bunch of guys making dirty sexual comments. Guess that shows the maturity level of a lot of folks here these days.

Why do people feel the need to make inappropiate comments about every pretty lady they see???
    Well a girl like that can make some men very insecure about themselves (not a jibe against anyone personally, guys), so there's an atomatic need to make her like all those "other blonds" they met before (again, I am sorry, gals, I don't know if any of you are blonds, real or painted, but you don't fit under the description anyway).

Great story, nadams! We need more of this and less of Britney/Lindsay crap.
  • disneyjoe7
    edited November 2007

Sorry DAD :(

Speakers
    Carver Amazing Fronts
    CS400i Center
    RT800i's Rears
    Sub Paradigm Servo 15

Electronics
    Parasound Halo A23
    Pioneer 84TXSi AVR
    Pioneer 79Avi DVD
    Sony CX400 CD changer
    WMC Win7 32bit HD DVR

• ohskigod
    ohskigod Posts: 6,502
    edited November 2007

sounds like someone needs to google "sense of humor" :p

as for maturity level, I quote my father "I would like to mature at least 10 minutes before I die, just so i know what it's like"
    Living Room 2 Channel -
    Schiit SYS Passive Pre. Jolida CD player. Songbird streamer. California Audio Labs Sigma II DAC, DIY 300as1/a1 Ice modules Class D amp. LSi15 with MM842 woofer upgrade, Nordost Blue Heaven and Unity interconnects.

Upstairs 2 Channel Rig -
    Prometheus Ref. TVC passive pre, SAE A-205 Amp, Wiim pro streamer and Topping E50 DAC, California Audio Labs DX1 CD player, Von Schweikert VR3.5 speakers.

Studio Rig - Scarlett 18i20(Gen3) DAW, Mac Mini, Aiyma A07 Max (BridgedX2), Totem Mites
  • shadowofnight
    shadowofnight Posts: 2,735
    edited November 2007
    ohskigod wrote: »
    I quote my father "I would like to mature at least 10 minutes before I die, just so i know what it's like"

Your fathers quote is spot on...10 minutes would be about perfect for me as well :D
    The first rule of Fight Club is you don't talk about Fight Club
  • VSchneider
    VSchneider Posts: 443
    edited November 2007
    ... I quote my father "I would like to mature at least 10 minutes before I die, just so i know what it's like"

Good one! I need to remember this :)
  • disneyjoe7
    edited November 2007
    ....I quote my father "I would like to mature at least 10 minutes before I die, just so i know what it's like"

Nice really nice, Thanks we all needed that.

Speakers
    Carver Amazing Fronts
    CS400i Center
    RT800i's Rears
    Sub Paradigm Servo 15

Electronics
    Parasound Halo A23
    Pioneer 84TXSi AVR
    Pioneer 79Avi DVD
    Sony CX400 CD changer
    WMC Win7 32bit HD DVR

• ohskigod
    ohskigod Posts: 6,502
    edited November 2007
    also, I gotta say, I dont consider the statement "i'd hit that" a vulgar statement in and of itself. its more of an affirmation that says "yes, she is attractive enough to where I would consider act of making love to her posthaste"

kind of a compliment, I could be wrong.

now if someone said "I wanna do something to her that involves a butternut squash, a jar of peanutbutter, and a boxcutter", THEN we start crossing the lines of vulger and disrespectful.

just my humble .02 :D
    Living Room 2 Channel -
    Schiit SYS Passive Pre. Jolida CD player. Songbird streamer. California Audio Labs Sigma II DAC, DIY 300as1/a1 Ice modules Class D amp. LSi15 with MM842 woofer upgrade, Nordost Blue Heaven and Unity interconnects.

Upstairs 2 Channel Rig -
    Prometheus Ref. TVC passive pre, SAE A-205 Amp, Wiim pro streamer and Topping E50 DAC, California Audio Labs DX1 CD player, Von Schweikert VR3.5 speakers.

Studio Rig - Scarlett 18i20(Gen3) DAW, Mac Mini, Aiyma A07 Max (BridgedX2), Totem Mites
  • george daniel
    george daniel Posts: 12,096
    edited November 2007
    also, I gotta say, I dont consider the statement "i'd hit that" a vulgar statement in and of itself. its more of an affirmation that says "yes, she is attractive enough to where I would consider act of making love to her posthaste"

kind of a compliment, I could be wrong.

now if someone said "I wanna do something to her that involves a butternut squash, a jar of peanutbutter, and a boxcutter", THEN we start crossing the lines of vulger and disrespectful.

just my humble .02 :D

Lou--you crack me up----:):):)
    JC approves....he told me so. (F-1 nut)
  • heiney9
    heiney9 Posts: 25,163
    edited November 2007
    A total babe!!! Wouldn't want to piss her off with that kind of fire power:eek:
    "Appreciation of audio is a completely subjective human experience. Measurements can provide a measure of insight, but are no substitute for human judgment. Why are we looking to reduce a subjective experience to objective criteria anyway? The subtleties of music and audio reproduction are for those who appreciate it. Differentiation by numbers is for those who do not".--Nelson Pass Pass Labs XA25 | EE Avant Pre | EE Mini Max Supreme DAC | MIT Shotgun S1 | Pangea AC14SE MKII | Legend L600 | BlueSound Node 3 - Tubes add soul!
  • thejck
    thejck Posts: 849
    edited November 2007
    she could handle a big gun thats for sure
  • dkg999
    dkg999 Posts: 5,647
    edited November 2007
    With the islamic culture's attitude towards women, I'm guessing that the thought of American women taking out their terrorists is right up there with having bacon for breakfast :cool:
    DKG999
    HT System: LSi9, LSiCx2, LSiFX, LSi7, SVS 20-39 PC+, B&K 507.s2 AVR, B&K Ref 125.2, Tripplite LCR-2400, Cambridge 650BD, Signal Cable PC/SC, BJC IC, Samsung 55" LED

Music System: Magnepan 1.6QR, SVS SB12+, ARC pre, Parasound HCA1500 vertically bi-amped, Jolida CDP, Pro-Ject RM5.1SE TT, Pro-Ject TubeBox SE phono pre, SBT, PS Audio DLIII DAC
  • Strong Bad
    Strong Bad Posts: 4,277
    edited November 2007
    dkg999 wrote: »
    With the islamic culture's attitude towards women, I'm guessing that the thought of American women taking out their terrorists is right up there with having bacon for breakfast :cool:

Seriously! I bet it pisses them off something fierce knowing she's blowing the hell out of them over there.

Yeah, she is kinda hot too. I'm diggin her!

Go girl! Whoop some towelhead **** for me!
    No excuses!
  • rskarvan
    rskarvan Posts: 2,374
    edited November 2007
    She's a little too butch for me.:D

Is it inevitable in the **** community for the pretty one to always hook-up with one that is butch? Just curious. But, seriously, I've seen the butch ones work a job at a muffler shop, wearing tattoos and having a guys haircut. And, they had the most gorgeous chicks at their side. Confusing.
  • wingnut4772
    edited November 2007
    rskarvan wrote: »
    Is it inevitable in the **** community for the pretty one to always hook-up with one that is butch? Just curious. But, seriously, I've seen the butch ones work a job at a muffler shop, wearing tattoos and having a guys haircut. And, they had the most gorgeous chicks at their side. Confusing.

Yeah,I don't get that either.
    Sharp Elite 70
    Anthem D2V 3D
    Parasound 5250
    Parasound HCA 1000 A
    Parasound HCA 1000
    Oppo BDP 95
    Totem Mask Surrounds X4
    Sony PS3
    Squeezebox Touch