Hugh Hefner's getting old!

dragon1952
dragon1952 Posts: 4,899
edited November 2007 in The Clubhouse
I guess it's been a while since I saw a recent pic. Wow....he's looking so old you can barely recognize him. Hugh at 81 yrs old.
2 channel - Willsenton R8 tube integrated, Holo Audio Spring 3 KTE DAC, audio optimized NUC7i5, Windows 10 Pro/JRiver MC29/Fidelizer Plus 8.7 w/LPS and external SSD drive, PS Audio PerfectWave P3 regenerator, KEF R3 speakers, Rythmik F12SE subwoofer, Audioquest Diamond USB cable, Gabriel Gold IC's, Morrow Audio SP5 speaker cables. Computer - Windows 10/JRiver, Schiit Magni 3+/Modi 3+, Fostex PMO.4n monitors, Sennheiser HD600 headphones
Post edited by dragon1952 on

Comments

• treitz3
    treitz3 Posts: 18,980
    edited November 2007
    The V pill seems to be still working though.
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
  • disneyjoe7
    disneyjoe7 Posts: 11,435
    edited November 2007
    :):):):):):):):):)

Speakers
    Carver Amazing Fronts
    CS400i Center
    RT800i's Rears
    Sub Paradigm Servo 15

Electronics
    Conrad Johnson PV-5 pre-amp
    Parasound Halo A23
    Pioneer 84TXSi AVR
    Pioneer 79Avi DVD
    Sony CX400 CD changer
    Panasonic 42-PX60U Plasma
    WMC Win7 32bit HD DVR

• HBombToo
    HBombToo Posts: 5,256
    edited November 2007
    GO Hugh:D
    ***WAREMTAE***
  • Music Joe
    Music Joe Posts: 459
    edited November 2007
    75&81 year old grundle. Get out now girls!
  • Dennis Gardner
    Dennis Gardner Posts: 4,861
    edited November 2007
    Last year at 80 he was exactly the same age as all 3 current girlfriends combined. I'm sure he feels better now that he is 2 years younger than they are.....;)
    HT Optoma HD25 LV on 80" DIY Screen, Anthem MRX 300 Receiver, Pioneer Elite BDP 51FD Polk CS350LS, Polk SDA1C, Polk FX300, Polk RT55, Dual EBS Adire Shiva 320watt tuned to 17hz, ICs-DIY Twisted Prs, Speaker-Raymond Cable

2 Channel Thorens TD 318 Grado ZF1, SACD/CD Marantz 8260, Soundstream/Krell DAC1, Audio Mirror PP1, Odyssey Stratos, ADS L-1290, ICs-DIY Twisted , Speaker-Raymond Cable
  • polkatese
    polkatese Posts: 6,767
    edited November 2007
    Got on the elevator with him and his entourage (i.e. 6, count them, six hot babes in shorts) at a lakers vs. Denver Nuggets game last April, at the Staples.

What a life!
    I am sorry, I have no opinion on the matter. I am sure you do. So, don't mind me, I just want to talk audio and pie.
  • danger boy
    danger boy Posts: 15,722
    edited November 2007
    do you really think he's had sex with a 25 yr old women at his age? seriously.. would you 25 yr old guys in here have sex with an 81 yr old woman? :eek::eek::eek:
    PolkFest 2012, who's going>?
    Vancouver, Canada Sept 30th, 2012 - Madonna concert :cheesygrin:
  • Face
    Face Posts: 14,340
    edited November 2007
    danger boy wrote: »
    do you really think he's had sex with a 25 yr old women at his age? seriously.. would you 25 yr old guys in here have sex with an 81 yr old woman? :eek::eek::eek:
    I'm sure if there was enough money involved, guys would be lining up.
    "He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you." Friedrich Nietzsche
  • mrbigbluelight
    mrbigbluelight Posts: 9,673
    edited November 2007
    danger boy wrote: »

What's she paying ?
    Sal Palooza
  • shadowofnight
    shadowofnight Posts: 2,735
    edited November 2007
    Bring lube....
    The first rule of Fight Club is you don't talk about Fight Club
  • dudeinaroom
    dudeinaroom Posts: 3,609
    edited November 2007
    Have you seen his girl friends. They have their own jobs and have to pay for their own wants, he takes care of their needs. He and his "main" girl friend are talking about having a kid. Once in a while my wife and I watch Girls next door I believe it's on E .(The entertainment network)it's focused on Hugh and his girl friends. Heff's got it going on. He is the man. Woman are totally different from men. I'm 32 and if I saw an 81 year old woman naked, my winky would invert. Woman on the other hand say" it more about what's on the inside than the out side" at least they say that.
  • Strong Bad
    Strong Bad Posts: 4,277
    edited November 2007
    Hugh IS the man! Just imagine the life he's had and will continue to have. Rich beyond his wildest dreams and rolling around in bed with 3 hot **** chicks! Some of the hottest women in the world around him all the time, no matter where he is.

Talk about living the American Dream!
    No excuses!
  • exalted512
    exalted512 Posts: 10,735
    edited November 2007
    Woman on the other hand say" it more about what's on the inside than the out side" at least they say that.

Yea...whats on the inside of the bank vault...
    -Cody
    Music is like candy, you have to get rid of the rappers to enjoy it
  • tonyb
    tonyb Posts: 32,950
    edited November 2007
    exalted512 wrote: »
    Yea...whats on the inside of the bank vault...
    -Cody

EXACTLY!! You think those babes would be hanging around if Hef. was a janitor and had an awesome condo??
    HT SYSTEM-
    Sony 850c 4k
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony 4k BRP
    SVS SB-2000
    Polk Sig. 20's
    Polk FX500 surrounds

Cables-
    Acoustic zen Satori speaker cables
    Acoustic zen Matrix 2 IC's
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's
    Audio metallurgy ga-o digital cable