Audio/Video Nirvana in River City...Thanks

fatchowmein
fatchowmein Posts: 2,637
edited November 2007 in The Clubhouse
Since it's the month for thankfulness, I just wanted to drop a line and say thanks to everyone who has posted sound advice, useful news, funny posts, tasteful pics, useful reviews, great comments, and awesome deals of the day. And thanks to those who sold me their gear, sent words of comfort when my friend committed suicide, and replied to my questions. I cringe when I look at my old posts.

My presence is sporadic lately because I have been very happy with my setup, but I hope I have given back and made at least a small contribution.

Thanks a bunch.
Post edited by fatchowmein on

Comments

• VR3
    VR3 Posts: 28,574
    edited November 2007
    I wish I could stop visiting this forum when I like my system...

LOL

Ditto to what you said --

And its good to have ya around...
    - Not Tom ::::::: Any system can play Diana Krall. Only the best can play Limp Bizkit.
  • dorokusai
    dorokusai Posts: 25,577
    edited November 2007
    Unless you can provide hard data on your listening experience, I beg to differ. ;) Enjoy!
    CTC BBQ Amplifier, Sonic Frontiers Line3 Pre-Amplifier and Wadia 581 SACD player. Speakers? Always changing but for now, Mission Argonauts I picked up for $50 bucks, mint.
  • danger boy
    danger boy Posts: 15,722
    edited November 2007
    fat, glad you have found that little slice of audio/video nirvana.. it's what we all strive to achieve. enjoy it.
    PolkFest 2012, who's going>?
    Vancouver, Canada Sept 30th, 2012 - Madonna concert :cheesygrin:
  • fatchowmein
    fatchowmein Posts: 2,637
    edited November 2007
    Sometimes, you just gotta come up for air. I'm sure one day I'll have the itch to try a pair of SDA's or some VMPS Tower II SE hooked up to 400W.

Just savoring the moment for now plus I wanted to post something positive to counter all the negativity that's been going around this year. Some newbies do show up, learn something, and are greatful for the forum.
  • cfrizz
    cfrizz Posts: 13,415
    edited November 2007
    Glad to hear you are enjoying your system, congrats! May you continue to have many more happy hours of enjoyment.
    Marantz AV-7705 PrePro, Classé 5 channel 200wpc Amp, Oppo 103 BluRay, Rotel RCD-1072 CDP, Sony XBR-49X800E TV, Polk S60 Main Speakers, Polk ES30 Center Channel, Polk S15 Surround Speakers SVS SB12-NSD x2