"Near" Brawl - Fabio vs. George Clooney

Danny Tse
Danny Tse Posts: 5,206
edited November 2007 in The Clubhouse
Come on, guys....let's get to the important issue at hand (to hand combat). Forget about your leaf blower or Chinese toys, will ya?

So who will win?

What? You don't know the details? Here it is.
Post edited by Danny Tse on

Comments

• hearingimpared
    hearingimpared Posts: 21,137
    edited November 2007
    I'm of the opinion that Clooney would just grab Fabio by the hair and spin around until the necessary centrifugal force was met and then let him go a-flying.
  • jakelm
    jakelm Posts: 4,081
    edited November 2007
    I'm of the opinion that Clooney would just grab Fabio by the hair and spin around until the necessary centrifugal force was met and then let him go a-flying.

WAAAAAAA>.. I was thinking the same thing
    Monitor 7b's front
    Monitor 4's surround
    Frankinpolk Center (2 mw6503's with peerless tweeter)
    M10's back surround
    Hafler-200 driving patio Daytons
    Tempest-X 15" DIY sub w/ Rythmik 350A plate amp
    Dayton 12" DVC w/ Rythmik 350a plate amp
    Harman/Kardon AVR-635
    Oppo 981hd
    Denon upconvert DVD player
    Jennings Research (vintage and rare)
    Mit RPTV WS-55513
    Tosh HD-XA1
    B&K AV5000

Dont BAN me Bro!!!!:eek:
  • jflail2
    jflail2 Posts: 2,868
    edited November 2007
    Fabio can't even beat up a seagull on a rollercoaster, how's he supposed to hang with "Killer Clooney"?
    2007 Club Polk Football Pool Champ

2010 Club Polk Fantasy Football Champ

2011 Club Polk Football Pool Champ

"It's like a koala bear crapped a rainbow in my brain!"
  • shack
    shack Posts: 11,154
    edited November 2007
    I think George would have to take him out with the first punch (which he is obviously capable of doing), because if he missed, his hand would get tangled in Fabio's hair and Fabio would be able to "butterfly kiss" him into submission. It would be ugly!
    "Just because you’re offended doesn’t mean you’re right." - Ricky Gervais

"For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't believe, no proof is possible." - Stuart Chase

"Consistency requires you to be as ignorant today as you were a year ago." - Bernard Berenson
  • bobman1235
    bobman1235 Posts: 10,822
    edited November 2007
    I dunno, one's a useless prettyboy.... and the other one's a model. Tough call.
    If you will it, dude, it is no dream.
  • hearingimpared
    edited November 2007
    Which is which?
  • sucks2beme
    sucks2beme Posts: 5,600
    edited November 2007
    I think my sister could take both of them out with one punch.

Most likely they would just talk each other to death.
    Neither one would want to risk any facial scarring.
    "The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg." --Thomas Jefferson
  • Danny Tse
    Danny Tse Posts: 5,206
    edited November 2007
    jflail2 wrote: »
    Fabio can't even beat up a seagull on a rollercoaster, how's he supposed to hang with "Killer Clooney"?

According to wikipedia, Fabio has, so far, killed 2 birds with his nose while riding roller coasters....
    While riding the inaugural ride of Montu at Busch Gardens Tampa in March 1996 he received a broken nose when small bird hit him in the face and was taken to Tampa General. In 1999, this time on Apollo's Chariot at Busch Gardens Williamsburg, a stray goose flew into his face during the 210-foot drop. The birds died both times.
  • hearingimpared
    edited November 2007
    I don't know here, his nostrils are so big that he is lucky that each time the bird didn't get stuck in his nose.
  • Systems
    Systems Posts: 14,873
    edited November 2007
    The only thing Clooney has bigger the Fabio's bicep is his ego... 1 for Fabio here, that guy would crush fatty Clooney like a "girly man".
    Testing
    Testing
    Testing
  • jflail2
    jflail2 Posts: 2,868
    edited November 2007
    Danny Tse wrote: »
    According to wikipedia, Fabio has, so far, killed 2 birds with his nose while riding roller coasters....

Wow, I stand corrected. Let me change my vote to Fabio by a nose....
    2007 Club Polk Football Pool Champ

2010 Club Polk Fantasy Football Champ

2011 Club Polk Football Pool Champ

"It's like a koala bear crapped a rainbow in my brain!"
  • Music Joe
    Music Joe Posts: 459
    edited November 2007
    Fabio and a/v gear

As to a battle royale...my moneys on Pesci, he'd squeeze the 'effn' grapes off both of 'dem mooks.

lil joe
  • wingnut4772
    wingnut4772 Posts: 7,519
    edited November 2007
    Clooney's a Taurus so my money is on him. We Tauruses are pretty tough.:D
    Sharp Elite 70
    Anthem D2V 3D
    Parasound 5250
    Parasound HCA 1000 A
    Parasound HCA 1000
    Oppo BDP 95
    Von Schweikert VR4 Jr R/L Fronts
    Von Schweikert LCR 4 Center
    Totem Mask Surrounds X4
    Hsu ULS-15 Quad Drive Subwoofers
    Sony PS3
    Squeezebox Touch

Polk Atrium 7s on the patio just to keep my foot in the door.
  • dorokusai
    dorokusai Posts: 25,577
    edited November 2007
    Danny Tse wrote: »

Fabio is the Chuck Norris of the modeling world.
    CTC BBQ Amplifier, Sonic Frontiers Line3 Pre-Amplifier and Wadia 581 SACD player. Speakers? Always changing but for now, Mission Argonauts I picked up for $50 bucks, mint.
  • treitz3
    treitz3 Posts: 18,980
    edited November 2007
    Clooney's a Taurus so my money is on him. We Tauruses are pretty tough.:D
    Your'e a Taurus, I'm a Taurus, don't you want to be a Taurus too? :p
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
  • dorokusai
    dorokusai Posts: 25,577
    edited November 2007
    I'm a bull but I sure do love to donkey punch.
    CTC BBQ Amplifier, Sonic Frontiers Line3 Pre-Amplifier and Wadia 581 SACD player. Speakers? Always changing but for now, Mission Argonauts I picked up for $50 bucks, mint.
  • dragon1952
    dragon1952 Posts: 4,899
    edited November 2007
    My money's on Fabio. He's pretty buff and Clooney is just some loser actor who's probably on drugs and out of shape to boot.
    2 channel - Willsenton R8 tube integrated, Holo Audio Spring 3 KTE DAC, audio optimized NUC7i5, Windows 10 Pro/JRiver MC29/Fidelizer Plus 8.7 w/LPS and external SSD drive, PS Audio PerfectWave P3 regenerator, KEF R3 speakers, Rythmik F12SE subwoofer, Audioquest Diamond USB cable, Gabriel Gold IC's, Morrow Audio SP5 speaker cables. Computer - Windows 10/JRiver, Schiit Magni 3+/Modi 3+, Fostex PMO.4n monitors, Sennheiser HD600 headphones
  • MacLeod
    MacLeod Posts: 14,358
    edited November 2007
    George Clooney is about the only real dude left in Hollywood and Ill always take a dude over a pretty boy.
    polkaudio sound quality competitor since 2005
    MECA SQ Rookie of the Year 06 ~ MECA State Champ 06,07,08,11 ~ MECA World Finals 2nd place 06,07,08,09
    08 Car Audio Nationals 1st ~ 07 N Georgia Nationals 1st ~ 06 Carl Casper Nationals 1st ~ USACi 05 Southeast AutumnFest 1st

polkaudio SR6500 --- polkaudio MM1040 x2 -- Pioneer P99 -- Rockford Fosgate P1000X5D
  • mrbigbluelight
    mrbigbluelight Posts: 9,673
    edited November 2007
    MacLeod wrote: »
    George Clooney is about the only real dude left in Hollywood and Ill always take a dude over a pretty boy.

Uhm .............

Dorokusai wrote:
    Fabio is the Chuck Norris of the modeling world.
    Dorokusai wrote:
    I'm a bull but I sure do love to donkey punch.

You know, there's almost a ...... Confucian mysticism about Doro's proclamations. I'm going to start writing these down.

:)
    Sal Palooza
  • TroyD
    TroyD Posts: 13,077
    edited November 2007
    They are both morons. Who cares who wins if they start **** slapping each other?

BDT
    I plan for the future. - F1Nut
  • Willow
    Willow Posts: 10,994
    edited November 2007
  • dragon1952
    dragon1952 Posts: 4,899
    edited November 2007
    The apathy in the world these days is appalling :(
    2 channel - Willsenton R8 tube integrated, Holo Audio Spring 3 KTE DAC, audio optimized NUC7i5, Windows 10 Pro/JRiver MC29/Fidelizer Plus 8.7 w/LPS and external SSD drive, PS Audio PerfectWave P3 regenerator, KEF R3 speakers, Rythmik F12SE subwoofer, Audioquest Diamond USB cable, Gabriel Gold IC's, Morrow Audio SP5 speaker cables. Computer - Windows 10/JRiver, Schiit Magni 3+/Modi 3+, Fostex PMO.4n monitors, Sennheiser HD600 headphones
  • shack
    shack Posts: 11,154
    edited November 2007
    All this fighting. Can't we just all get along? :confused:
    "Just because you’re offended doesn’t mean you’re right." - Ricky Gervais

"For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't believe, no proof is possible." - Stuart Chase

"Consistency requires you to be as ignorant today as you were a year ago." - Bernard Berenson