Chinese toys...

2»

Comments

• bobman1235
    bobman1235 Posts: 10,822
    edited November 2007
    Silverti wrote: »
    Aka why would I pay some extra inflated contractor $75 when I can get my neighbor kid to do it for $15?

No one said you had to.... :confused: You got your job done for 15 bucks like you wanted, the guy charging 75 bucks didn't get your business, what is the complaint?
    If you will it, dude, it is no dream.
  • MillerLiteScott
    MillerLiteScott Posts: 2,561
    edited November 2007
    Silverti,

The contractor that is running a legit business and paying for all the insurance coverage, licensing fees, workers comp., has to charge more because of all the cost associated with running a legit business. Jose or you neighbor do not pay these expenses.

Just hope that Jose or your neighbor does not get hurt and sue you. Attorneys are much more expensive than contractors.
    I like speakers that are bigger than a small refrigerator but smaller than a big refrigerator:D
  • SKsolutions
    SKsolutions Posts: 1,820
    edited November 2007
    Joe contractor usually pays his taxes and then spends his money on **** & Hummers which in turn, keeps the economy cycle going. He does not Western Union his non-taxed dollars to his home country to be spent/exchanged elsewhere for goods and service.
    -Ignorance is strength -