Ya think this is a scam?

PADZZ
PADZZ Posts: 83
edited November 2007 in The Clubhouse
I don't understand what this guy is trying to say. I told him I'd only do paypal, so I'll see what he says to that. Looks like just a generic response to me.

Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2007 12:49:29 -0800
Subject: RE: A bunch of DVD X Copy software - $700

Hello ,

I am glad to read from you. I am okay with the price and the condition. I would have love to come for it or see it but i must let you know i am okay with it as i have gone through your description.I will love to get this right away and i am ready to pay you on time. Exclude the costs of shipping as my shipper will schedule a pick up immediately.

Firstly,kindly do me a favour by removing the Ad from the posting site www.craigslist.org as a confirmation of selling approval.

And secondly, i must let you know the means in which the payment of this item will be made,i will be issuing out a Certified Cashier's Cheque for the payment of this item payable in any US bank. So, kindly confirm back if you're okay with this and advise back with the Name and the address in which the cheque will be addressed/mailed to as well as a contact Number (Working Number).

Upon the receiver of the information,the cheque will immediately be sent via an Overnight Delivery by UPS for quick and safe delivery and time.

And Lastly, i will sincerely apologise for this,i will be issuing a cheque comprising of the costs of the item and as well as the shipping costs which when payment of the item is been clarified with you, you will then forward the balance and your details as well as your most convinient time to the shipper in other for the shipper to arrange the pick-up at your location.I will be forwarding the shipper's details to you asap.

Thanks for your understanding.I await your response soon.

Regards
Post edited by PADZZ on

Comments