Attention East Coasters!!!!

treitz3
treitz3 Posts: 18,980
edited November 2007 in The Clubhouse
ir_g4_640x480.jpg

I hope it will bring rain, but it doesn't look like it will be a walk in the park for some folks.
~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
Post edited by treitz3 on

Comments

• Face
    Face Posts: 14,340
    edited November 2007
    Looks like a flaming skull.
    "He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you." Friedrich Nietzsche
  • VR3
    VR3 Posts: 28,574
    edited November 2007
    What is this....

"rain" you speak of....

Wikipedia says ----

Rain is a type of precipitation, a product of the condensation of atmospheric water vapour that is deposited on the earth's surface. It forms when separate drops of water fall to the Earth's surface from clouds. Not all rain reaches the surface; some evaporates while falling through dry air. When none of it reaches the ground, it is called virga, a phenomenon often seen in hot, dry desert regions.

Well I'll be darned...

Droplets of water???

Thats a nifty trick mother nature has right there...
    - Not Tom ::::::: Any system can play Diana Krall. Only the best can play Limp Bizkit.
  • hearingimpared
    hearingimpared Posts: 21,137
    edited November 2007
    Whoa I hope that stays way out to the East!!! I agree with Zero, it's just starting to fell like fall and I love it! 50 degrees is just a perfect temperture to me.
  • treitz3
    edited November 2007
    Good lord, 15 hours later and where'd it go? V3, I guess our only memory of rain will be wickpedia. :(

When I saw this and posted, it looked like a slightly smaller Hugo. Oh well. False alarm. Back to praying for rain. Seems to be the norm around here lately......
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
  • hearingimpared
    hearingimpared Posts: 21,137
    edited November 2007
    I'm sick of rain here so when you start your rain dance again please make sure the rain ancestors you are contacting know the rain should stay south of the Mason Dixon line!:D
  • treitz3
    edited November 2007
    hehe, no problem!
  • capecodder
    capecodder Posts: 613
    edited November 2007
    Well we are waiting for this here on the Cape. Worst to be about noon to 3:00 or so Sat. with (up to) 80-90 gusts. Hope it runs by quick but I'm afraid we may lose a couple of cabins on the outer beach off of Chatham. Crap.
  • BaggedLancer
    BaggedLancer Posts: 6,371
    edited November 2007
    capecodder wrote: »
    Well we are waiting for this here on the Cape. Worst to be about noon to 3:00 or so Sat. with (up to) 80-90 gusts. Hope it runs by quick but I'm afraid we may lose a couple of cabins on the outer beach off of Chatham. Crap.

No problem....will make my familys' summer house worth a little more money losing a row of houses. We're not beach front.......yet. ;)

Kidding, today does not seem like it's going to be a very fun day.
  • janmike
    janmike Posts: 6,146
    edited November 2007
    I read that Atlantic Canada will be getting part of this. Glad I do not live there anymore. Be safe everyone.
    Michael ;)
    In the beginning, all knowledge was new!

NORTH of 60°