Bond.....James Bond (for trade)

Options
shack
shack Posts: 11,154
edited October 2002 in Music & Movies
This is sort of a follow up on the DVD swap thread...but first you gotta hear the story. I'm at Best Buy and looking at the Bond set. I already have one of the titles on DVD so I look at buying the other six I don't have @ $12.99 each. Total $77.94. The 7 disc set is $74.99 so I get the whole set and head to the cashier. She rings up the sale and mumbles something about 81 something so I hand her 4 twentys and 2 ones. She keys it in and I look at the LED screen and my change is $0.07 (total sale was $81.93)

Ok...in my otherwise boring day this was cool.

Anyways I now have an extra copy of Tomorrow Never Dies (not too bad of a flick and better than all of the Timothy Dalton Bonds and some of the Roger Moore Bonds).
B00000K0EA.01.LZZZZZZZ.gif
I would consider a trade for something or sell it for $12.00 shipped. Let me know if you have any interest.
"Just because you’re offended doesn’t mean you’re right." - Ricky Gervais

"For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't believe, no proof is possible." - Stuart Chase

"Consistency requires you to be as ignorant today as you were a year ago." - Bernard Berenson
Post edited by shack on

Comments

• goingganzo
    goingganzo Posts: 2,793
    edited October 2002
    Options
    i am instred but i would like to know if the box dvd is the same as the non box dvd? thanks
  • shack
    edited October 2002
    Options
    I have both. Which one do you want?

-Tomorrow Never Dies (Special Edition) (commentary by director Roger Spottiswoode; commentary by second unit director Vic Armstrong & producer Michael G. Wilson; Secrets of 007 featurette; stunning visual effects reel; music video "Tomorrow Never Dies" by Sheryl Crow; isolated music-only audio track & interview with composer David Arnold; innovative storyboard overlay technology that compares initial "Action-Scene" concepts with the final film)

"For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't believe, no proof is possible." - Stuart Chase

"Consistency requires you to be as ignorant today as you were a year ago." - Bernard Berenson
  • goingganzo
    edited October 2002
    Options
    i am not to big on the extras if they have the same movie eather one is ok and if you want to keep the box set toghter it is ok with me send me a e-mail theirishgonzo@msn.com on where to send the payment is it ok for me to send a check?
  • shack
    edited October 2002
    Options
    You've got mail.

• goingganzo
    edited October 2002
    Options
    same to you hope the check get there fast