A bunch of DVD X Copy software

PADZZ
PADZZ Posts: 83
edited April 2008 in The Clubhouse
FS: DVD X Copy Software.
UPDATE:

First, thanks to those that have bought these. They've all shipped.
2nd, since it looks like noone's going to buy all of these, so I will sell them here until next Thursday, Dec 6th, and will ship any I sell from now til then on Friday the 7th. I'll sell them (slimcase verision) for only $8 shipped, payment to be made through paypal. PM me for payment info. I'll basically end up making $5.00 each off these, after shipping and fees, and I paid over $25 each. eBay isn't letting me sell them there anymore. So, $8 here, until the 6th. I have about 30 left.

UPDATE: Most importantly we had a healthy baby boy at 1000 am Thursday morning. 8lbs 7oz. Now that I've caught up on some sleep I counted them up and took pics.
Here's the breakdown. I didn't realize I had so many.

22 in the box sealed retail versions
3 out of the box retail versions
41 slimcase

They all include an offfline activation disk.

Some are still in sealed retail boxes, others are in just dvd cases. I'd take $600 OBO shipped for all, or 10 for $110 shipped for the slimcase.

Here's the last one that sold on eBay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230184389871&_trksid=p3907.m32&_trkparms=tab%3DWatching

My ebay is 2003ctd for reference if needed.

Just figured I'd try here before craigslist. thanks.

**disclaimer**....I've never installed this software since I don't have a DVD burner. I'm not a computer guy, so I'd suggest you know what you're doing, cuz I sure the hell don't:).

Also, I've got a few PM's from those that want to but a few smaller lots, so I'll update the amounts as I go. I'd still REALLY prefer to sell them all to one buyer.
Post edited by PADZZ on

Comments

• hockeyboy
    hockeyboy Posts: 1,428
    edited October 2007
    You still have 374 items for sale on E-bay and you are too lazy? That looks like a full time job man.
    My Main Gear
    Mitsu HC5000 (Proj.)
    Marantz SR8001 (AVR)
    Sunfire TGA7200 (AMP)
    Marantz DV7001 (SACD)
    Samsung BD-P1500 Blu-Ray
    LSi 15's (Front)
    LSiC (Center)
    LSiFx (Surrounds)
    DUAL SVS 20-39 CS Plus
    (Passive Subs)
    Marantz IS201 I-Pod Dock[/SIZE]
    Panamax M5300EX
    Carada Criterion 106" Brightwhite Screen
    Sunfire TGA 5200 & (4) B&W 605's in the party room
  • kingkip
    kingkip Posts: 401
    edited October 2007
    Any chance you would want to sell one?
    There are two ways to argue with women. Both of them are wrong.
  • PADZZ
    edited October 2007
    hockeyboy wrote: »
    You still have 374 items for sale on E-bay and you are too lazy? That looks like a full time job man.

Oh, that link was just to the product, that wasn't my auction, lol. I only have 112 feedback.
  • BaggedLancer
    BaggedLancer Posts: 6,371
    edited October 2007
    I'm not trying to be a smartass here...but I think your math skills are a little off.

You said you can buy all 30 for $500 shipped, yet you are willing to sell them in lots of 10 for $110 shipped.

Wouldn't someone be better off buying 3 lots of 10 for $330 shipped? Maybe I'm missing something?
  • PADZZ
    edited October 2007
    kingkip wrote: »
    Any chance you would want to sell one?

I'd prefer to sell them as a lot, but if I don't have any takers, I could sell the dvd case ones seperately. We're having a baby Thursday and these are taking up the closet so I just need to get rid of them all.
  • PADZZ
    edited October 2007
    I'm not trying to be a smartass here...but I think your math skills are a little off.

You said you can buy all 30 for $500 shipped, yet you are willing to sell them in lots of 10 for $110 shipped.

Wouldn't someone be better off buying 3 lots of 10 for $330 shipped? Maybe I'm missing something?

LOL. I never was good at math. I'll count them up and do them for $11 each shipped.
  • SKsolutions
    SKsolutions Posts: 1,820
    edited October 2007
    Are you piecing them out here, or is that for a block of ten? I'm sure you could probably get rid of them all here, if you offer both at different prices.
    -Ignorance is strength -
  • Phasearray
    Phasearray Posts: 437
    edited October 2007
    what is so special about the 3.2.1 version? Obviously it goes for alot more than the other x dvd copy versions.
    Receiver - Onkyo HT-R340
    Front - Pioneer S-HF21
    Center -Onkyo SKC-340C
    Surround Back - Polk R15 <--Ticket to club polk
    Subwoofer - Onkyo SKW-340
  • PADZZ
    edited October 2007
    Hey guys. My wife and I are going in to get her induced tonight, so I won't be able to check this for a few days. My life is hectic that's why I was hoping to sell them all as a package deal. I'm sure someone could double or triple their money selling them on sites like this, but time is more important than money is right now.
    I know the version I have is the full verion, where the one in that link is the express. full>express. It's the 3.2.1 version. I think that the software works TOO well, that's why they had to stop making it. I do believe you need a single layer DVD burner.

Anyway, I'll try and check this tomorrow or whenever we get back from the hospital (just hoping the baby is healthy).

Later.
  • BaggedLancer
    BaggedLancer Posts: 6,371
    edited October 2007
    Good luck with the baby.

You are aware this software was banned for sale in 2003 correct? Therefore making it illegal for resale....not trying to be a deal breaking but also don't want any forum members getting in trouble...
  • bigaudiofanatic
    bigaudiofanatic Posts: 4,415
    edited October 2007
    FYI dvd X copy does NOT copy bonous features ONLY THE MOVIE
    HT setup
    Panasonic 50" TH-50PZ80U
    Denon DBP-1610
    Monster HTS 1650
    Carver A400X :cool:
    MIT Exp 3 Speaker Wire
    Kef 104/2
    URC MX-780 Remote
    Sonos Play 1

Living Room
    63 inch Samsung PN63C800YF
    Polk Surroundbar 3000
    Samsung BD-C7900
  • kingkip
    edited October 2007
    Good luck with the kid man. Birth is a blast.

By the way if you're selling one, I'll take it. Better yet put me down for a lot of two.

So to clarify:

Good luck

and I'll take two.
  • PADZZ
    edited November 2007
    Updated the main topic, thanks. Still would like to sell a bulk of them to one person. Please PM if you're wanting to get some in lots and we can work out a deal.
  • kingkip
    edited November 2007
    Received today in great shape. +1 PADZZ
  • SKsolutions
    edited November 2007
    PP sent, thank you!
    -Ignorance is strength -
  • SKsolutions
    edited November 2007
    Received, installed, found a plug-in and now working. +20
    If any Polkie has trouble with this, PM me and I'll email you with instructions on how to find the plug-in that will enable you to copy your personal discs.
    -Ignorance is strength -
  • PADZZ
    edited November 2007
    I need theese gone, per the boss. Updated for only $10 shipped.:eek:
  • PADZZ
    edited April 2008
    I need theese gone, per the boss. Updated for only $8 shipped for the slim cases.:eek: I'll do $70 shipped for 10.

Since I don't check this site as often as I should, you can e-mail me directly at padresfan@hotmail.com
  • PADZZ
    edited April 2008
    Just curious why this was moved from the classified section. I was wanting to sell this stuff, not talk about it.
  • RuSsMaN
    RuSsMaN Posts: 17,987
    edited April 2008
    Maybe you should try eBay, since you don't check this site very often?
    Check your lips at the door woman. Shake your hips like battleships. Yeah, all the white girls trip when I sing at Sunday service.