Golf Clubs for sale

AndyGwis
AndyGwis Posts: 3,655
edited November 2007 in The Clubhouse
So, I just bought a set of Cleveland CG1 Black Pearl Irons. Not sure I can hit them or not, I guess we'll see.

I also recently bought a couple new drivers to try out since I broke my old one. Then, I was told by the shaft manufacturer they would repair the shaft for free, so I now have three Cleveland drivers.

And, I've also been stockpiling Cleveland wedges cuz I fell in love with the black pearl CG10s and wasn't sure which ones I wanted to keep. Finally figured out what I'm keeping of them.

So, here is what I'd be willing to sell. PM me if interested in anything and we can try to work out pricing.

Irons:
Cleveland CG2 chrome finish, 3-pw, like new Lamkin crossline grips. Great condition minus a slight ding on the bottom of the 7-iron. Purely cosmetic. TT dynamic gold S300 (stiff) shafts in great condition.

Wedges:
48, 54, 60 degree CG10 black pearl finish. Good Lamkin grips on these, two crossline (48, 54) the other is cord (60). Good condition.

Drivers:
Not sure which I'm keeping. Have 2 460 Launchers and 1 HiBore. Let me know if you have interest in any of the three. Upgraded Stiff flex shafts (proforce, Aldila), either 8.5 degree or 9.5 degree. The Hibore and one of the Launchers are in like new condition.
Stereo Rig: Hales Revelation 3, Musical Fidelity CD-Pre 24, Forte Model 3 amp, Lexicon RT-10 SACD, MMF-5 w/speedbox, Forte Model 2 Phono Pre, Cardas Crosslink, APC H15, URC MX-950, Lovan Stand
Bedroom: Samsung HPR-4252, Toshiba HD-A2, HK 3480, Signal Cable, AQ speaker cable, Totem Dreamcatchers, SVS PB10-NSD, URC MX-850
Post edited by AndyGwis on

Comments

• Pauly
    Pauly Posts: 4,519
    edited October 2007
    WTS section?
    Life without music would
  • AndyGwis
    edited October 2007
    Yeah, just wasn't sure since it was golf stuff, not audio.

Guess moderator can move it to FS forum if he sees fit.
    Stereo Rig: Hales Revelation 3, Musical Fidelity CD-Pre 24, Forte Model 3 amp, Lexicon RT-10 SACD, MMF-5 w/speedbox, Forte Model 2 Phono Pre, Cardas Crosslink, APC H15, URC MX-950, Lovan Stand
    Bedroom: Samsung HPR-4252, Toshiba HD-A2, HK 3480, Signal Cable, AQ speaker cable, Totem Dreamcatchers, SVS PB10-NSD, URC MX-850
  • AndyGwis
    edited November 2007
    any interest? Should I even bother to post some pics?

Cleveland Driver(s), CG10 black pearl wedges (48, 52, 60), CG2 irons.
  • sucks2beme
    sucks2beme Posts: 5,600
    edited November 2007
    Sorry. One expensive hobby at a time for me.:D
    "The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg." --Thomas Jefferson
  • daboyz
    daboyz Posts: 5,207
    edited November 2007
    Poor timing for us northerners.............
  • AndyGwis
    edited November 2007
    True. I forget that it's deep into Autumn elsewhere.

We have a high of 84 today in Dallas :) But, due to an early frost and slightly cool weather earlier this month, the greens are hard and fast. Played Thursday and was like putting on slanted asphalt.