SDA SRS 2's f/s

Options
Mike Reeter
Mike Reeter Posts: 4,314
edited November 2007 in Vintage Speakers
Another good looking pair of SDA's in the N.E.

No affill.

Wow,I just now noticed the price...sorry to take up the space...

http://cgi.ebay.com/Polk-Audio-SDA-Signature-Reference-System-SRS2-speakers_W0QQitemZ260175870963QQihZ016QQcategoryZ14993QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
Post edited by Mike Reeter on

Comments

• criverajr
    criverajr Posts: 1,675
    edited November 2007
    Options
    I was looking at these but price was a little steep, but he did sell them so all is good.
  • Ricardo
    Ricardo Posts: 10,636
    edited November 2007
    Options
    crjr66 sounds familiar....

2008 & 2010 Football Pool WINNER
    SOPA
    Thank God for different opinions. Imagine the world if we all wanted the same woman
  • criverajr
    edited November 2007
    Options
    It sounds familiar becuase it's me, and I been away from home for a week with me father and have not bid on anything on e-bay. Now I need to find out what happened here. I am just getting through a bunch of e-mail for e-bay stating I bid and won these speakers. I hope my ebay account has not been compromised as I don't use it often but one if my paypal accounts is tied to this. I looked at the ad and didn't notice the buyer's name only that they sold. ****!!!

Crj
  • criverajr
    edited November 2007
    Options
    Check this out, made some calls and contacted paypal, no compromized account but very interesting developments. My son brought these speakers in my name because he loves the Lsi9 he had, he sold his Lsi9 and made up the rest of the money doing odd jobs and mowing lawns. He just could not figure out how to pay for them with no assurances of receiving the speakers. He contacted my brother who used my account and bid and won the speakers. I don't know if it was a good price or not, but I don't care, just to see your 14 year old son go out and get what he wanted makes me feel very proud. I offered to paid for them and he said no he wanted to do this on his own. My brother and I will be taking a 2 hour ride to pick these up, then my brother will deliver them to Florida to my son. Just a good story that just about brought a tear to the eye. Thumbs up to Andrew Robert Rivera, a polk lover.
  • Mike Reeter
    Mike Reeter Posts: 4,314
    edited November 2007
    Options
    The SDA SRS 2's sold for well more than twice that price new...Some of the best sounding SDA's ever built.

You and your son will enjoy them alot.