Another Stupid Thread!

hearingimpared
hearingimpared Posts: 21,137
edited October 2007 in The Clubhouse
I use Old Spice "High Endurance" stick deoderant. This is good stuff. It lasts long and I haven't had BO since I had that teenage hormonal change.

I noticed today with the unusually warm (over 70) temperatures today that I caught a whiff of something unusual. When I checked my under arm I had mutant BO. . . it was beyond BO!!! Now I'm freaking out cause I can't stand stank!!!

I go and check the deoderant stick and here it is a "Dollar General" knock off of the good ole Old Spice. My wife was fooled by the the packaging which at first glance is exactly like the original, but they were two for $2. It ain't worth two cents, I would have been better off rubbing my dogs **** under there!

Rant Complete, Carry on!
Post edited by hearingimpared on

Comments

• pearsall001
    pearsall001 Posts: 5,065
    edited October 2007
    Hey Joe, maybe you can use it to clean your records before you vacuum them. Now that vinyl sound will really stink!! :D
    "2 Channel & 11.2 HT "Two Channel:Magnepan LRSSchiit Audio Freya S - SS preConsonance Ref 50 - Tube preParasound HALO A21+ 2 channel ampBluesound NODE 2i streameriFi NEO iDSD DAC Oppo BDP-93KEF KC62 sub Home Theater:Full blown 11.2 set up.
  • hearingimpared
    edited October 2007
    Ha ha very funny **** f$#@er
    . . . . .Eddie Murphy, "Delerious"........
  • StephenEC
    StephenEC Posts: 57
    edited October 2007
    oder knock off . . . what's next ( lol with you )
  • mrbigbluelight
    mrbigbluelight Posts: 9,670
    edited October 2007
    I would have been better off rubbing my dogs **** under there!

Pix please !

:)
    Sal Palooza
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 50,440
    edited October 2007
    When I checked my under arm I had mutant BO

Now that's sig worthy! :D
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• hearingimpared
    edited October 2007
    At least it didn't smell like ****!!!
  • hearingimpared
    edited October 2007
    Yep I did, My child has radar ears and will memorize every word if I don't listen watch it at like 3 AM.

I just remember that routine by heart. Ask F1nut or Janmike. . . I was doing the routine on the down and back from Polkfest!

GUS the **** is a bigfoot and her kids are big feet!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!
  • SCompRacer
    SCompRacer Posts: 8,480
    edited October 2007
    I'll bet you kept your arms down after that, huh? How were you able to talk? (We all know you Italian guys need to gesture when communicating).:D
    Salk SoundScape 8's * Audio Research Reference 3 * Bottlehead Eros Phono * Park's Audio Budgie SUT * Krell KSA-250 * Harmonic Technology Pro 9+ * Signature Series Sonore Music Server w/Deux PS * Roon * Gustard R26 DAC / Singxer SU-6 DDC * Heavy Plinth Lenco L75 Idler Drive * AA MG-1 Linear Air Bearing Arm * AT33PTG/II & Denon 103R * Richard Gray 600S * NHT B-12d subs * GIK Acoustic Treatments * Sennheiser HD650 *
  • hearingimpared
    edited October 2007
    SCompRacer wrote: »
    I'll bet you kept your arms down after that, huh? How were you able to talk? (We all know you Italian guys need to gesture when communicating).:D

I drove to the store purchased the correct stuff, with my arms down of course and yes I couldn't talk! Came home and showered and put half a tube under both arms.

HERE'S SOMETHING TO PONDER! The right underarm smelled stronger than the left!!! I am right handed but who'd a thunk!
  • hearingimpared
    edited October 2007
    Keiko wrote: »
    I like the smell of ****. As long as it's washed, clean, powdered and has that severely boinkable lQQk. :p

I'm right there with you!
  • shadowofnight
    shadowofnight Posts: 2,735
    edited October 2007
    Keiko wrote: »
    I like the smell of ****. As long as it's washed, clean, powdered and has that severely boinkable lQQk. :p

My thoughts as well... but I would add one more stipulation....female...buts thats just me....
    The first rule of Fight Club is you don't talk about Fight Club
  • SCompRacer
    SCompRacer Posts: 8,480
    edited October 2007

HERE'S SOMETHING TO PONDER! The right underarm smelled stronger than the left!!! I am right handed but who'd a thunk!

I can't accept that unless I know a proper blind AB test was performed. Did you get someone elses opinion?:D
    Salk SoundScape 8's * Audio Research Reference 3 * Bottlehead Eros Phono * Park's Audio Budgie SUT * Krell KSA-250 * Harmonic Technology Pro 9+ * Signature Series Sonore Music Server w/Deux PS * Roon * Gustard R26 DAC / Singxer SU-6 DDC * Heavy Plinth Lenco L75 Idler Drive * AA MG-1 Linear Air Bearing Arm * AT33PTG/II & Denon 103R * Richard Gray 600S * NHT B-12d subs * GIK Acoustic Treatments * Sennheiser HD650 *
  • hearingimpared
    edited October 2007
    SCompRacer wrote: »
    I can't accept that unless I know a proper blind AB test was performed. Did you get someone elses opinion?:D

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

I trust my nose!!!:D
  • bobman1235
    bobman1235 Posts: 10,822
    edited October 2007
    The worst is when I screw up and buy the Deoderant instead of the Deoderant / Antiperspirant. You need the antipersperant....
    If you will it, dude, it is no dream.
  • PolkThug
    PolkThug Posts: 7,532
    edited October 2007
  • TroyD
    TroyD Posts: 13,077
    edited October 2007
    look at charlie over there, got third degree burns eating a motherf**king frank....
    I plan for the future. - F1Nut
  • BaggedLancer
    BaggedLancer Posts: 6,371
    edited October 2007
    This thread delivers.

I recently switched from Right Guard to Old Spice myself, works wayyyy longer........I never had the mutant BO problem. Joe you should try to shower more than once a week.....just using deodorant doesn't always work.....
  • MillerLiteScott
    MillerLiteScott Posts: 2,561
    edited October 2007
    Joe tell your wife not to buy your deodorant out of the back of white vans:D
    I like speakers that are bigger than a small refrigerator but smaller than a big refrigerator:D
  • hearingimpared
    edited October 2007
    TroyD wrote: »
    look at charlie over there, got third degree burns eating a motherf**king frank....

LOL! another knowledgable Delerious fan.
  • Sherardp
    Sherardp Posts: 8,038
    edited October 2007
    Believe it or not its often good to change up deodorants, since your body gets used to the same scent, you will eventually have BO at some point. So try switching them up, I just started with the Old spice HE about 2 weeks ago as well, very good stuff. I often switch up with TAG and AXE. Degree is a good one, but Im not a fan of the way it smells for some reason. Sounds corny Im sure but I have read that first part of my post somewhere before.
    Shoot the jumper.....................BALLIN.............!!!!!

Home Theater Pics in the Showcase :cool:

http://www.polkaudio.com/forums/showcase/view.php?userid=73580
  • TroyD
    TroyD Posts: 13,077
    edited October 2007
    LOL! another knowledgable Delerious fan.

Man, I can recite the WHOLE thing.

BDT
    I plan for the future. - F1Nut
  • hearingimpared
    edited October 2007
    TroyD wrote: »
    Man, I can recite the WHOLE thing.

BDT

Me three. I had Jesse and Mike pissing themselves on the way to Georgia while doing MR T and Ralph Kramden & Ed Norton.!!!
  • hearingimpared
    edited October 2007
    Sherardp wrote: »
    Believe it or not its often good to change up deodorants, since your body gets used to the same scent, you will eventually have BO at some point. So try switching them up, I just started with the Old spice HE about 2 weeks ago as well, very good stuff. I often switch up with TAG and AXE. Degree is a good one, but Im not a fan of the way it smells for some reason. Sounds corny Im sure but I have read that first part of my post somewhere before.

I've heard this before but I've been using the Old Spice HE since its inception and haven't gotten the stank pits since. Funny thing I may skip a shower on a day and the rest of the body is in funk mode but with the Old Spice, the pits are nice and fresh.
  • beardog03
    beardog03 Posts: 5,550
    edited October 2007
    what is this spice stuff....this "gel" one put under the arms ?

this makes ones scent change, yes ?!!
    Cary SLP-98L F1 DC Pre Amp (Jag Blue)
    Parasound HCA-3500
    Cary Audio V12 amp (Jag Red)
    Polk Audio Xm Reciever (Autographed by THE MAN Himself) :cool:
    Magnum Dynalab MD-102 Analog Tuna
    Jolida JD-100 CDP
    Polk Audio LSi9 Speaks (ebony)
    SVS PC-Ultra Sub
    AQ Bedrock Speaker Cables (Bi-Wired)
    MIT Shotgun S1 I/C`s
    AQ Black Thunder Sub Cables
    PS Audio Plus Power Cords
    Magnum Dynalab ST-2 FM Antenna
    Sanus Cherry wood Speak Stands
    Adona AV45CS3 / 3 Tier Rack (Black /Gold)

:cool:
  • hearingimpared
    edited October 2007
    Not get more like a wax.
  • pearsall001
    pearsall001 Posts: 5,065
    edited October 2007
    Yo Joe, you're not invited over to listen to my new amp along with my TADAC till your "**** smelling pits" are smelling gooooood!

I think Phyllisann did that on purpose...after seeing what you've been spending on gear, well she had to cut corners somewhere!!! :D
    "2 Channel & 11.2 HT "Two Channel:Magnepan LRSSchiit Audio Freya S - SS preConsonance Ref 50 - Tube preParasound HALO A21+ 2 channel ampBluesound NODE 2i streameriFi NEO iDSD DAC Oppo BDP-93KEF KC62 sub Home Theater:Full blown 11.2 set up.
  • hearingimpared
    edited October 2007
    I think Phyllisann did that on purpose...after seeing what you've been spending on gear, well she had to cut corners somewhere!!! :D

Now that is funny!!!
  • steveinaz
    steveinaz Posts: 19,536
    edited October 2007
    I am VERY fortunate in that I have never needed deorderant. It freaks my wife out how can be at work all day, come home, and I still smell good.
    Source: Bluesound Node 2i - Preamp/DAC: Benchmark DAC2 DX - Amp: Parasound Halo A21 - Speakers: MartinLogan Motion 60XTi - Shop Rig: Yamaha A-S501 Integrated - Shop Spkrs: Elac Debut 2.0 B5.2
  • bobman1235
    bobman1235 Posts: 10,822
    edited October 2007
    I once knew a girl who, when she sweated, I swear to God, she smelled like maple syrup.
    If you will it, dude, it is no dream.
  • hearingimpared
    edited October 2007
    steveinaz wrote: »
    I am VERY fortunate in that I have never needed deorderant. It freaks my wife out how can be at work all day, come home, and I still smell good.

I'm sure she didn't tell you about the olfacturectomy she had the day after she said yes to your proposal of marraige!!!:eek::D:p:D