The Ring

Options
Frank Z
Frank Z Posts: 5,860
edited October 2002 in Music & Movies
Since the kids are still AWOL, I took my wife out to dinner and then went to see "The Ring." A good old fashioned scary movie, no hack and slash! Lots of surprises, make sure you watch closely or you might miss some clues. We heard lots of screams from the audience and even held our breath a few times ourselves. :eek: All in all Well worth the cost of admission. Oh yea, it was in DTS.
9/11 - WE WILL NEVER FORGET!! (<---<<click)
2005-06 Club Polk Football Pool Champion!! :D
Post edited by Frank Z on

Comments

• Billm57
    Billm57 Posts: 689
    edited October 2002
    Options
    Originally posted by Frank Z
    Since the kids are still AWOL, I took my wife out to dinner and then went to see "The Ring." A good old fashioned scary movie, no hack and slash! Lots of surprises, make sure you watch closely or you might miss some clues. We heard lots of screams from the audience and even held our breath a few times ourselves. :eek: All in all Well worth the cost of admission. Oh yea, it was in DTS.

Id like to see the original Japanese version of this first but I hear the remake is excellent which is surprising
  • Billm57
    Billm57 Posts: 689
    edited October 2002
    Options
    just watched the Japanese version of this twice over the weekend..very creepy ..no gore but some very disturbing images and scenes that would make David Lynch proud