Potential Bad Buyer (Forum Member)

George Grand
George Grand Posts: 12,258
edited October 2007 in The Clubhouse
CBL 117 has so far stiffed the children at The Githens Center for vinyl shipped to him. CBL 117 told me on the 10th of this month, that he'd get the check out asap. I PMed him today to tell him that if I didn't receive his check by Monday, he'd get neg feedback, but if it arrived after that, I'd re-post that he had paid. He stated that it slipped his mind, because he's got a lot on his mind. New house, new job, that sort of thing. I've got a lot on mine too, but it didn't stop me from shipping asap did it? I've noticed him buying vinyl from others, which TO ME should've jogged his memory about the check he never sent me. So, I sent him back another PM stating that excuses are excuses, and that I still planned on giving him neg feedback on Monday if I didn't receive the check by mail on that day. I got a snotty PM back, so here's his neg feedback two days early. I hope he's happy.

Send the kids the check dude.
Post edited by George Grand on

Comments

• beardog03
    beardog03 Posts: 5,550
    edited October 2007
    do the right thing dude...
    your not **** just George and the Forum, but your **** the children...

That aint right
    Cary SLP-98L F1 DC Pre Amp (Jag Blue)
    Parasound HCA-3500
    Cary Audio V12 amp (Jag Red)
    Polk Audio Xm Reciever (Autographed by THE MAN Himself) :cool:
    Magnum Dynalab MD-102 Analog Tuna
    Jolida JD-100 CDP
    Polk Audio LSi9 Speaks (ebony)
    SVS PC-Ultra Sub
    AQ Bedrock Speaker Cables (Bi-Wired)
    MIT Shotgun S1 I/C`s
    AQ Black Thunder Sub Cables
    PS Audio Plus Power Cords
    Magnum Dynalab ST-2 FM Antenna
    Sanus Cherry wood Speak Stands
    Adona AV45CS3 / 3 Tier Rack (Black /Gold)

:cool:
  • ka7niq
    ka7niq Posts: 577
    edited October 2007
    CBL 117 has so far stiffed the children at The Githens Center for vinyl shipped to him. CBL 117 told me on the 10th of this month, that he'd get the check out asap. I PMed him today to tell him that if I didn't receive his check by Monday, he'd get neg feedback, but if it arrived after that, I'd re-post that he had paid. He stated that it slipped his mind, because he's got a lot on his mind. New house, new job, that sort of thing. I've got a lot on mine too, but it didn't stop me from shipping asap did it? I've noticed him buying vinyl from others, which TO ME should've jogged his memory about the check he never sent me. So, I sent him back another PM stating that excuses are excuses, and that I still planned on giving him neg feedback on Monday if I didn't receive the check by mail on that day. I got a snotty PM back, so here's his neg feedback two days early. I hope he's happy.

Send the kids the check dude.
    Hey Slick, one of MY friends at AK told me YOU are a scam artist, that the money ain't really going to the kids.
    You will provide proof the money is really going there, right ?
    You told me that your friends were a good judge of character, remember ?
    Well, so are mine.
    Please be prepared to allow us to verify the money is REALLY going where you say it is ?
    Can I call the charity to confirm a donation ?
  • AsSiMiLaTeD
    AsSiMiLaTeD Posts: 11,725
    edited October 2007
    Wow.......

I mean seriously, how do you even respond to that...
  • George Grand
    edited October 2007
    If your friend at AK is Bolly, please spare me.

If you want the proof BIG MOUTH, query the people here who write the checks made payable TO The Githens Center. I allow people to make the checks payable to The Githens Center, so that THEY get a tax deduction, not me. The phone number FOR The Githens Center is 609 261-1667.

You sir, are a complete **** ****.

The day you donate a thin dime to that center, you can feel free to use the word "us".

"I", eat the shipping charges on each and every shipment. Those shipping charges come out of MY pocket.
  • tom t
    tom t Posts: 543
    edited October 2007
    now thats telling him like it is.
  • janmike
    janmike Posts: 6,146
    edited October 2007
    Ok guys, do the right thing here. This is BS. PM sent.
    Michael ;)
    In the beginning, all knowledge was new!

NORTH of 60°
  • Ricardo
    Ricardo Posts: 10,636
    edited October 2007
    ka7niq wrote: »
    Hey Slick, one of MY friends at AK told me YOU are a scam artist, that the money ain't really going to the kids.
    You will provide proof the money is really going there, right ?
    You told me that your friends were a good judge of character, remember ?
    Well, so are mine.
    Please be prepared to allow us to verify the money is REALLY going where you say it is ?
    Can I call the charity to confirm a donation ?

Why would anyone need to provide proof of anything to you? Who are you? You are nobody, nothing, nada.

"Please be prepared to allow us to verify"?

US???? You are not part of anything; you wish.

2008 & 2010 Football Pool WINNER
    SOPA
    Thank God for different opinions. Imagine the world if we all wanted the same woman
  • treitz3
    treitz3 Posts: 18,980
    edited October 2007
    I would like to nominate this as the most spot on observation on this forum for the year 2007.
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
  • tom t
    edited October 2007
    amagine having to verify to him. boy, what a loser
  • tom t
    edited October 2007
    lasereath, go read the post i left for you in -- 11-13 year olds
  • George Grand
    edited October 2007
    George doesn't use PayPal. George trusts his fellow man, and Polk Forum member, to honor their contracts, and perform as they stated they would. Please don't YOU give me any **** about this. George thinks the BUYER should get the tax deduction, not George.

Come on Special K., I see you're still observing this thread. Something to say maybe?
  • janmike
    janmike Posts: 6,146
    edited October 2007
    This is not about George. It's about integrity and at the moment about some malicious accusations about a long-term member. Focus!
    Michael ;)
    In the beginning, all knowledge was new!

NORTH of 60°
  • ka7niq
    edited October 2007
    If your friend at AK is Bolly, please spare me.

If you want the proof BIG MOUTH, query the people here who write the checks made payable TO The Githens Center. I allow people to make the checks payable to The Githens Center, so that THEY get a tax deduction, not me. The phone number FOR The Githens Center is 609 261-1667.

The day you donate a thin dime to that center, you can feel free to use the word "us".

"I", eat the shipping charges on each and every shipment. Those shipping charges come out of MY pocket.
    Are you bad mouthing Bolly now ?
    Don't go getting your blood pressure up George.
    You told me your friends were a pretty good judge of people, remember ?
    I am not accusing you of anything, just repeating what my friend told me, and asking you about it ?
    Oh, BTW, I think you are an **** too for reporting a forum member prematurely.
  • George Grand
    edited October 2007
    You sir, are a complete **** ****. No, Bolly needs no badmouthing from others, he's quite accomplished at setting a low standard all by himself. It's YOUR sorry **** I'm badmouthing.

Please DO call The Githens Center, first thing Monday morning. The secretary, Patricia, arrives at about 9:00AM. Question my integrity with her. She will make the same observation regarding you, that I have. Then ask for the director Kate York, ask HER about my integrity. That observation will be seconded.
  • treitz3
    treitz3 Posts: 18,980
    edited October 2007
    Bl'ome! Oh, sorry George. Referring to the complete **** ****.
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
  • ka7niq
    edited October 2007
    George doesn't use PayPal. George trusts his fellow man, and Polk Forum member, to honor their contracts, and perform as they stated they would. Please don't YOU give me any **** about this. George thinks the BUYER should get the tax deduction, not George.

Come on Special K., I see you're still observing this thread. Something to say maybe?
    IF the money really goes to the charity, why not use Pay Pal to send it ?
    I used to do fund raising for charity.
    Most charity's are open to receiving funds any way they can.

Dude, you JUST laid premature bad feedback on a fellow forum member over a few freaking records.
    IF he really "screwed the kids", don't you think it is between HE and GOD.
    I am sorry, but for you to display such extreme emotion over a few records indicates to me YOU might have got screwed, not the kids ?
  • Ricardo
    edited October 2007

SOPA
    Thank God for different opinions. Imagine the world if we all wanted the same woman
  • George Grand
    edited October 2007
    You sir, are a complete **** ****. That is the one and only "indication" that I'm getting.

You'll excuse me, I want to go to sleep now, so that I may get up early and rob churches and nuns.
  • ESavinon
    ESavinon Posts: 3,066
    edited October 2007
    All I have to say about this matter is if you are going to question someone's integrity specially someone like George then by all means do it but do it in person if you have the balls. Go and meet the man in person like i have.
    SRT For Life; SDA Forever!

The SRT SEISMIC System:
    Four main satellite speakers, six powered subs, two dedicated for LFE channel, two center speakers for over/under screen placement and three Control Centers. Amaze your friends, terrorize your neighbors, seize the audio bragging rights for your state. Go ahead, buy it; you only go around once.
  • tom t
    edited October 2007
    this is going nowhere
  • ka7niq
    edited October 2007
    You sir, are a complete **** ****. No, Bully needs no badmouthing from others, he's quite accomplished at setting a low standard all by himself. It's YOUR sorry **** I'm badmouthing.

Please DO call The Githens Center, first thing Monday morning. The secretary, Patricia, arrives at about 9:00AM. Question my integrity with her. She will make the same observation regarding you, that I have. Then ask for the director Kate York, ask HER about my integrity. That observation will be seconded.
    Edit all you want Georgie Boy, and shift gears.
    But I will call Monday if you do not mind.
    Please ask them to release the TOTAL you have donated to them, and we will see if it jives with the total sold, if ya don't mind ?
  • AndyGwis
    AndyGwis Posts: 3,655
    edited October 2007
    tom t wrote: »
    this is going nowhere

If you are referring to Special K's future, I agree 100%.
    Stereo Rig: Hales Revelation 3, Musical Fidelity CD-Pre 24, Forte Model 3 amp, Lexicon RT-10 SACD, MMF-5 w/speedbox, Forte Model 2 Phono Pre, Cardas Crosslink, APC H15, URC MX-950, Lovan Stand
    Bedroom: Samsung HPR-4252, Toshiba HD-A2, HK 3480, Signal Cable, AQ speaker cable, Totem Dreamcatchers, SVS PB10-NSD, URC MX-850
  • George Grand
    edited October 2007
    You will need to go back a couple years stupid. That's how long this has been going on. I am not going to ask them anything. YOU are the one who is going to do the calling, not me. As if ANYBODY on this forum will trust you to report the actual contents of said phone call.
  • BaggedLancer
    BaggedLancer Posts: 6,371
    edited October 2007
    Go get laid ka7niq. Try some of those 1-900 numbers, you might find more willing to listen to your crap on the other ends of those lines.

As for GG and his integrity? I am pretty sure his 68 postive trader ratings and your 0 stands for something. I for one decided to give 5% of my sales from my for sale thread to GG's charity of choice, and quite frankly since he doesn't accept paypal I wouldn't even hesitate to send the man cash to donate it.

You on the other hand, aren't even worth the stamp to put on the envelope to mail it. Go join a ham radio forum or something, you might find some new "uses" for your tower antenna......
  • George Grand
    edited October 2007
    I wasn't sure I could erase the negative feedback with the new system. I was CERTAIN I could erase it in a post, should the check arrive.
  • BaggedLancer
    edited October 2007
    I wasn't sure I could erase the negative feedback with the new system. I was CERTAIN I could erase it in a post, should the check arrive.

i am sure a moderator could edit it if need be. Nothing is ever "permanent" so to speak on a forum.
  • ka7niq
    edited October 2007
    ESAVINON wrote: »
    All I have to say about this matter is if you are going to question someone's integrity specially someone like George then by all means do it but do it in person if you have the balls. Go and meet the man in person like i have.
    Now, a few phone calls will do nicely.
    As Long as he agrees to the investigation, and authorizes the charity to release the total he has personally donated, or had donated.
    George believed his friends about me, and said so.
    I believe my friends too.
    George basically said to me "My friends hate you, and because they do, so do I".
    He just started hating me w/o even knowing me.
    My friend hates him too, but at least I am not calling him a crook w/o investigating.
    At least I am going to check out IF what my friend says about him is true.
    This is MORE then he did for me.
  • BaggedLancer
    edited October 2007
    ka7niq wrote: »
    My friend hates him too, but at least I am not calling him a crook w/o investigating.
    At least I am going to check out IF what my friend says about him is true.
    This is MORE then he did for me.

I'm going to taking a wild guess to say that it's more than he did for you because he really doesn't care enough about you to go any further.

Just a guess tho.....:rolleyes:
  • Ricardo
    edited October 2007
    Once again ka7niq, no one cares about you investigating anything. You don't belong here, never will.

SOPA
  • brettw22
    brettw22 Posts: 7,624
    edited October 2007
    ka7, are you actually as ignorant as you seem?

Regardless of your useless opinion of things on the record sales, CBL took delivery of records, neglected to pay for them, and has continued to 'buy' others. The source of the problem here isn't George.........it's CBL. Get CBL to make the payment, then you can spout off useless BS.......
    comment comment comment comment. bitchy.
This discussion has been closed.