Forum Member "Phasearray"

George Grand
George Grand Posts: 12,258
edited October 2007 in The Clubhouse
This young man Caleb just left my home. Very nice young man that came over to pick up a piece. He has an invite to come back when the stereo room is in less disarray, and listen to "The Truth".

Thanks for helping The Githens Center children Caleb! You da man.
Post edited by George Grand on

Comments

• RuSsMaN
    RuSsMaN Posts: 17,987
    edited October 2007
    With a forum handle as such, I figured he'd have to be 'an alright guy'.

Cool.
    Check your lips at the door woman. Shake your hips like battleships. Yeah, all the white girls trip when I sing at Sunday service.
  • I-SIG
    I-SIG Posts: 2,238
    edited October 2007
    RuSsMaN wrote: »
    With a forum handle as such, I figured he'd have to be 'an alright guy'.

Cool.

hehehehe. Sweet.

Wes
    Link: http://polkarmy.com/forums

Panasonic TH-42PHD8UK 42" HDTV | Polk Audio SDA-SRS's (w/RDO's & Vampire Posts) + SVS PC+ 25-31 | AudioQuest Granite (mids) + BWA Silver (highs) | Cary Audio CAD-200 | Signal Cable Silver Resolution XLR's | Wyred 4 Sound STP/SE Pre | Signal Cable Silver Resolution XLR's | Cambridge Audio azur 840C--Wadia 170i + iPod jammed w/ lossless audio--Oppo 970 | Pure|AV PF31d
  • George Grand
    edited October 2007
    Caleb hails from California, and recently moved to Maple Shade. The motoring techniques and "jughandles" here in Jersey are kicking his ****. He appears to be of Asian descent, and is welcome back here anytime. A real gentleman.
  • George Grand
    edited October 2007
    I'd bet on it. He seems to be the very appreciative sort.
  • mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 33,685
    edited October 2007
    East Coast driving habits tend to take Californians a bit aback (and vice versa).
  • MSALLA
    MSALLA Posts: 1,602
    edited October 2007
    Those jug handels will through anyone off. Just when you get used to them, you come on a regular turn and miss it because your in the wrong lane.
    Michael

Samsung 50" HD DLP
    Yamaha RX-V2500
    (2) Outlaw 200
    Adcom GFA 555
    Sony BDP300
    Denon 2900 DVD
    Lsi9's mains
    Lsi7's rear
    Lsic center
    12.1 SVS driver in 4.53 cuft. tube
    Harmony 880
  • vlam
    vlam Posts: 282
    edited October 2007
    I wonder if he still has them?

He still has them. I got to hear them when I dropped off some audio racks. Nice guy who is really into the older unique stuff. I made a weak offer to buy the SDA from him.
    Main Gear
    Panasonic 50" Plasma, Polk LSi15 (Front), LSiC, LSi7 (Rear), Sherwood Newcastle AVP-9080, AM-9080 bi-amp to LSi15, AM-9080 bi-amp to LSiC and LSi7.
  • TroyD
    TroyD Posts: 13,077
    edited October 2007
    Once you get used to them, I like the jughandles.

BDT
    I plan for the future. - F1Nut
  • shadowofnight
    shadowofnight Posts: 2,735
    edited October 2007
    I dont mind lovehandles, but by the time they get to jughandles...I'll pass :)

Actually , http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jughandle I dont think I have ever experienced these. Will there be any close to the upcoming polkfest ?
    The first rule of Fight Club is you don't talk about Fight Club