vh1 rock honors

snow
snow Posts: 4,337
edited October 2007 in The Clubhouse
I was watching the vh1 rock honors a minute ago and listening to Zz Top and Heart and it seemed that Zz Top was the same as 30 years ago almost, but wow what a different looking ann wilson. its funny how some people seem timeless and others appearances change.

The kool thing is that she stiil has her voice and sounded pretty damn good. Kinda made me feel old though knowing I remember these gals when they were first starting out.

Of course I havent changed at all in the last 30 years. I am still the same handsome charming devil I was 30 years ago :D

Geez I wish lol

REGARDS SNOW
Well, I just pulled off the impossible by doing a double-blind comparison all by myself, purely by virtue of the fact that I completely and stupidly forgot what I did last. I guess that getting old does have its advantages after all :D

Comments

• Danny Tse
    Danny Tse Posts: 5,206
    edited October 2007
    snow wrote: »
    I was watching the vh1 rock honors a minute ago and listening to Zz Top and Heart and it seemed that Zz Top was the same as 30 years ago almost, but wow what a different looking ann williams.

You mean Ann Wilson. She just released her first ever solo album as well.
  • snow
    snow Posts: 4,337
    edited October 2007
    Danny Tse wrote: »
    You mean Ann Wilson. She just released her first ever solo album as well.
    OOPS my bad, how in the hell did I type Williams ? :p lmaooo

Yes I noticed that on her fansite. Also Blondie/ Deborah Harry god I hope I got her name right.:) has released her solo album Neccesary Evil.

REGARDS SNOW
    Well, I just pulled off the impossible by doing a double-blind comparison all by myself, purely by virtue of the fact that I completely and stupidly forgot what I did last. I guess that getting old does have its advantages after all :D