iTrader

heiney9
heiney9 Posts: 25,163
edited October 2007 in The Clubhouse
Ok, I'm a pretty computer savy guy but I can't seem to figure out how to use iTrader to post info for a past sale. Can someone give me some pointers (Justin). I've looked all over in the forum headers, User CP and I just don't see how to access iTrader. If I search for a post by that person and then click the sale info I can get in, but there has to be a more direct way than trying to search out a recent post by said person just to access iTrader.

TIA

H9
"Appreciation of audio is a completely subjective human experience. Measurements can provide a measure of insight, but are no substitute for human judgment. Why are we looking to reduce a subjective experience to objective criteria anyway? The subtleties of music and audio reproduction are for those who appreciate it. Differentiation by numbers is for those who do not".--Nelson Pass Pass Labs XA25 | EE Avant Pre | EE Mini Max Supreme DAC | MIT Shotgun S1 | Pangea AC14SE MKII | Legend L600 | BlueSound Node 3 - Tubes add soul!
Post edited by heiney9 on

Comments

• VR3
    VR3 Posts: 28,574
    edited October 2007
    Find the person on the forum ---

Click their little number

Then click leave feedback for this user...

:)
    - Not Tom ::::::: Any system can play Diana Krall. Only the best can play Limp Bizkit.
  • heiney9
    edited October 2007
    Find the person on the forum ---

Click their little number

Then click leave feedback for this user...

:)

So that's it? Hunt a post down and then click, ok that's what I was doing, just thought there was a more direct way than that. Works for me :)

Thanks Trey
    "Appreciation of audio is a completely subjective human experience. Measurements can provide a measure of insight, but are no substitute for human judgment. Why are we looking to reduce a subjective experience to objective criteria anyway? The subtleties of music and audio reproduction are for those who appreciate it. Differentiation by numbers is for those who do not".--Nelson Pass Pass Labs XA25 | EE Avant Pre | EE Mini Max Supreme DAC | MIT Shotgun S1 | Pangea AC14SE MKII | Legend L600 | BlueSound Node 3 - Tubes add soul!
  • VR3
    VR3 Posts: 28,574
    edited October 2007
    I figure there would of been kind of like an ITrader column in user controls -- searched for it, no bingo..

Like in PMs - if you know how to spell the users name, it will show up in a drop down menu and you can select them...

Thatd be a good feedback method, alot faster...

Ah well...

Nothings perfect I guess...
    - Not Tom ::::::: Any system can play Diana Krall. Only the best can play Limp Bizkit.
  • -justin-
    -justin- Posts: 891
    edited October 2007
    heiney9 wrote: »
    So that's it? Hunt a post down and then click, ok that's what I was doing, just thought there was a more direct way than that. Works for me :)

Thanks Trey

That's it! I can add the link other places, I just have it in posts now but good suggestion on putting it in more accessible places (like member profiles?).

~Justin
  • heiney9
    edited October 2007
    I see there needs to be an URL link to the transaction. I was hoping I could add feedback based on a few local transactions that were done via PM and in-person meeting.

DKG999 I and have done 3 transactions and I bought my SDA 1C's from Norm at the Chicago PF.

Is there anyway to defeat the URL requirement since these weren't nec public (ie; notified on the forum) transactions.

H9
  • -justin-
    -justin- Posts: 891
    edited October 2007
    heiney9 wrote: »
    I see there needs to be an URL link to the transaction. I was hoping I could add feedback based on a few local transactions that were done via PM and in-person meeting.

DKG999 I and have done 3 transactions and I bought my SDA 1C's from Norm at the Chicago PF.

Is there anyway to defeat the URL requirement since these weren't nec public (ie; notified on the forum) transactions.

H9

Unfortunately not, as sort of "proof" that there was an actual transaction, I suggest all future transactions take place with a reference thread.

~J
  • heiney9
    edited October 2007
    -justin- wrote: »
    Unfortunately not, as sort of "proof" that there was an actual transaction, I suggest all future transactions take place with a reference thread.

~J

Ok, going forward from here. In the future I could use them as a reference I guess. I do like the member sales rating idea, now if we can get a drop down or something like that in the user panel that would be awesome.

H9
  • Mike682
    Mike682 Posts: 2,074
    edited October 2007
    -justin- wrote: »
    That's it! I can add the link other places, I just have it in posts now but good suggestion on putting it in more accessible places (like member profiles?).

~Justin

Member profiles is a good idea. That was my suggestion a few days ago...:D
    http://www.polkaudio.com/forums/showpost.php?p=714290&postcount=67
    Receiver: harmankardon AVR235
    Mains: polk R30
    Center: polk CSi3
    Rear Surrounds: polk R20
    Subwoofer: polk PSW404
    DVD: Panasonic DVD-S29