Justin, please fix my sellers rating.

rskarvan
rskarvan Posts: 2,374
edited October 2007 in The Clubhouse
Justin,

My rating should be at least a three - instead of a one.

1. Sold my beloved oak 3.1TL's to HTRookie
2. Purchased a set of black CRS+'s from Hoosier21
3. Purchased a set of black Monitor 10 Series 2 from Wangotango.

Please fix my rating. All of these purchases/sales can be confirmed if you want to research the forum website.

Thank you!

Rskarvan
Post edited by rskarvan on

Comments

• Pauly
    Pauly Posts: 4,519
    edited October 2007
    you only sold one thing :D

;)

P
    Life without music would
  • shack
    shack Posts: 11,154
    edited October 2007
    In fairness to Justin he only listed what information I gave him. If it was not reported to me then it wasn't put on the list. It is/was the responsibilty of the "other" party to the transaction to report feedback...not the keeper to look it up. Have them post new feedback if they are inclined to do so. Also the list was started well after wango was booted so anything with him should not be on there.
    "Just because you’re offended doesn’t mean you’re right." - Ricky Gervais

"For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't believe, no proof is possible." - Stuart Chase

"Consistency requires you to be as ignorant today as you were a year ago." - Bernard Berenson
  • RuSsMaN
    RuSsMaN Posts: 17,987
    edited October 2007
    I imagine Justin is probably a little busy to fix everyone's feedback. Like Shack suggested, get the other party to report it, done.

Then you'll have 3 stars for integrity.

Cheers,
    Russ
    Check your lips at the door woman. Shake your hips like battleships. Yeah, all the white girls trip when I sing at Sunday service.
  • Ricardo
    Ricardo Posts: 10,636
    edited October 2007
    Ron, I am pretty sure that 1 feedback you have is from me.

2008 & 2010 Football Pool WINNER
    SOPA
    Thank God for different opinions. Imagine the world if we all wanted the same woman
  • rskarvan
    edited October 2007
    RuSsMaN wrote: »
    I imagine Justin is probably a little busy to fix everyone's feedback.

I'm guessing that Polk Audio will never say that they are too busy to take care of a customer.
  • exalted512
    exalted512 Posts: 10,735
    edited October 2007
    He's the web guy not the forum members' personal assistant. Like shack said, get the other party to do so.
    -Cody
    Music is like candy, you have to get rid of the rappers to enjoy it
  • RuSsMaN
    edited October 2007
    You're probably right Ron. Shoot an email in and tell them how good a customer you are, it's worked for other people.

Cheers,
    Russ
    Check your lips at the door woman. Shake your hips like battleships. Yeah, all the white girls trip when I sing at Sunday service.
  • AsSiMiLaTeD
    AsSiMiLaTeD Posts: 11,725
    edited October 2007
    rskarvan wrote: »
    I'm guessing that Polk Audio will never say that they are too busy to take care of a customer.
    wow...don't even know how to respond to that...entitlement issues much?
  • SolidSqual
    SolidSqual Posts: 5,218
    edited October 2007
    Russman! Only 124 sales? That's kinda sad. I expected more. You let me down.
  • bobman1235
    bobman1235 Posts: 10,822
    edited October 2007
    Russ probably had a counter rollover. He hit the max and rolled around to 124. :D
    If you will it, dude, it is no dream.
  • MSALLA
    MSALLA Posts: 1,602
    edited October 2007
    I have bought a few things on here but nothing real expensive. How dose this selling rating effect us when we want to buy/sell something?
    Michael

Samsung 50" HD DLP
    Yamaha RX-V2500
    (2) Outlaw 200
    Adcom GFA 555
    Sony BDP300
    Denon 2900 DVD
    Lsi9's mains
    Lsi7's rear
    Lsic center
    12.1 SVS driver in 4.53 cuft. tube
    Harmony 880
  • Pauly
    Pauly Posts: 4,519
    edited October 2007
    MSALLA wrote: »
    I have bought a few things on here but nothing real expensive. How dose this selling rating effect us when we want to buy/sell something?

Integrity!

P
    Life without music would
  • hoosier21
    hoosier21 Posts: 4,411
    edited October 2007
    Justin,

My rating should be at least a three - instead of a one.

1. Sold my beloved oak 3.1TL's to HTRookie
    2. Purchased a set of black CRS+'s from Hoosier21

Please fix my rating. All of these purchases/sales can be confirmed if you want to research the forum website.

Thank you!

Rskarvan

Ther wasn't even a rating system when you bought from me, and I am sure your deal with Wangotango predated it also.

Don't be such a baby or I am going to tell Mom :rolleyes:
    Dodd - Battery Preamp
    Monarchy Audio SE100 Delux - mono power amps
    Sony DVP-NS999ES - SACD player
    ADS 1230 - Polk SDA 2B
    DIY Stereo Subwoofer towers w/(4) 12 drivers each
    Crown K1 - Subwoofer amp
    Outlaw ICBM - crossover
    Beringher BFD - sub eq

Where is the remote? Where is the $%#$% remote!

"I've always been mad, I know I've been mad, like the most of us have...very hard to explain why you're mad, even if you're not mad..."
  • RuSsMaN
    edited October 2007
    Report the post! Report the post!!!!

Abuse abuse!!!! This is Polks forum!

All men are created equal and I have a dream!
  • snow
    snow Posts: 4,337
    edited October 2007
    shack wrote: »
    In fairness to Justin he only listed what information I gave him. If it was not reported to me then it wasn't put on the list. It is/was the responsibilty of the "other" party to the transaction to report feedback...not the keeper to look it up. Have them post new feedback if they are inclined to do so. Also the list was started well after wango was booted so anything with him should not be on there.
    Agreed. Its kinda like ebay, not everyone is going to leave you feedback good or bad, I know for example that I have certainly bought and sold more than 3 items on here but for whatever reason people have. not everyone reported a +1 for me to shack.

Its not a big deal as far as im concerned. The same goes for ebay, I have a 100% positive feedback rating of 54 even though I know that I have bought or sold 70 or more items and have always left positive feedback for them.

REGARDS SNOW
    Well, I just pulled off the impossible by doing a double-blind comparison all by myself, purely by virtue of the fact that I completely and stupidly forgot what I did last. I guess that getting old does have its advantages after all :D
  • Polk addict
    Polk addict Posts: 558
    edited October 2007
    I dunno how y'all get enough money... I bought a 2.1 pc set for $70... Of course, that was after my family got a nice 5.1 now 5.2 system...
    Chiranth
    hoosier21 wrote:
    Cobra + SDA's = dead amps laying all around.
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 50,440
    edited October 2007

That's something better left unmentioned. :rolleyes:
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• treitz3
    treitz3 Posts: 18,980
    edited October 2007
    I guess that means Wangotango gets a good rating as well? :rolleyes: :eek:
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
  • rskarvan
    edited October 2007
    hoosier21 wrote: »
    Ther wasn't even a rating system when you bought from me, and I am sure your deal with Wangotango predated it also.

Don't be such a baby or I am going to tell Mom :rolleyes:

Sure... that's easy to say when you are sitting on a nice seller feedback rating of SIXTY TWO!!!
  • Demiurge
    Demiurge Posts: 10,874
    edited October 2007
    MSALLA wrote: »

Eh, you're not the only one. I have about 25-30 transactions, all that were smooth (posted as such in the thread, and privately), but apparently they forgot to PM Shack or something. Not too worried about it because I have plunked down the most dough on Mark's (Dorokusai's) sales, so I figure there's a good enough reference right there if I ever need it again.

I wouldn't worry too much about it, most people here have someone who can vouch for them on past transactions.
  • bobman1235
    bobman1235 Posts: 10,822
    edited October 2007
    Sure... that's easy to say when you are sitting on a nice seller feedback rating of SIXTY TWO!!!

All justin did was import the good seller list from shack, not do a history on every member sale (which would be pretty much impossible). If you weren't on shack's list, talk to the people you had your transactions with.
    If you will it, dude, it is no dream.
  • -justin-
    -justin- Posts: 891
    edited October 2007
    bobman1235 wrote: »
    All justin did was import the good seller list from shack, not do a history on every member sale (which would be pretty much impossible). If you weren't on shack's list, talk to the people you had your transactions with.

That's exactly what I did, I suggest all members go and ask recent transactions be rated with the new system.

Thanks,
    ~Justin