markamerica, snow, and mkz. three stand up members

tom t
tom t Posts: 543
edited October 2007 in The Clubhouse
and on the lighter side here,

i would just like to thank these members of my recent sales. i sold two amps and 8 sl 2000 tweeters to these members and shipped out the equipment befour reciving the money. as promised by all, the checks all arrived as promised and all were happy with their equipment. these are members that surly can be trusted on their word and are all outstanding members to the fourm. thank you, snow, markamerica, and mkz. tom t
Post edited by tom t on

Comments

• MKZ
    MKZ Posts: 1,068
    edited October 2007
    You are very welcome Tom.
    Tom has shipped out the amp before I sent the money to him. It is very well packed with extra cardboard for reinforcement on the side which is usually weak there is no foam inside it. The amp also is excellent condition in cosmetic and functionality as described. I had bad experience off the craigslist just before this amp. Thank you for a great deal. :)
  • dorokusai
    dorokusai Posts: 25,577
    edited October 2007
    What about the Academy? :)
    CTC BBQ Amplifier, Sonic Frontiers Line3 Pre-Amplifier and Wadia 581 SACD player. Speakers? Always changing but for now, Mission Argonauts I picked up for $50 bucks, mint.
  • snow
    snow Posts: 4,337
    edited October 2007
    Thanks Tom the same goes for you. Great product, price, packed well. the 3 Ps were all there.

REGARDS SNOW
    Well, I just pulled off the impossible by doing a double-blind comparison all by myself, purely by virtue of the fact that I completely and stupidly forgot what I did last. I guess that getting old does have its advantages after all :D
  • tom t
    edited October 2007
    ok, the academy also. your welcome snow, mkz
  • daboyz
    daboyz Posts: 5,207
    edited October 2007
    What a lovefest!?;) :D I've only dealt w/snow but have to agree....great dude to deal with.
  • tom t
    edited October 2007
    now wait a minute dude, im married with three kids
  • markamerica
    markamerica Posts: 203
    edited October 2007
    Tom,

Thanks for a great item! The amp sound marvelous, driving the tweeters of my SRSs! You're an excellent fellow, and a downright honest trader!

Thanks!

Mark
    SDA SRS, SDA SRS1.2TL, SDA-1C,SDA 2B, Soundcraftsmen Amplification (A5002s, MA5002s, MA5002As)