PolkFest 2007 Attendees

George Grand
George Grand Posts: 12,258
edited October 2007 in The Clubhouse
I just got finished reading a PM from Ted. He indicated that The Githens Center would be the recipient of a check for $650, sent in Tiff's name. I'm once again both astonished and very grateful for your thoughtfulness. Believe me, The Githens Center is as well. Thanks to you all from the bottom of my heart.

By now you know about the procedure he recently underwent. I'll be lighting a candle for my hero Ted. Maybe you guys could too.

Thanks Ted. I really don't know how to express my gratitude, admiration, and respect other than that I love the **** out of you. Big time. Please get well soon.
Post edited by George Grand on

Comments

• VR3
    VR3 Posts: 28,574
    edited October 2007
    This is what makes Polkfest so special...

I wasn't as prepared last Polkfest I attended unfortunately...

May the trend continue and go towards a good cause :)
    - Not Tom ::::::: Any system can play Diana Krall. Only the best can play Limp Bizkit.
  • RuSsMaN
    RuSsMaN Posts: 17,987
    edited October 2007
    It's nice to know a few people out there still get 'it', you know?

Cheers,
    Russ
    Check your lips at the door woman. Shake your hips like battleships. Yeah, all the white girls trip when I sing at Sunday service.
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 50,440
    edited October 2007
    Yep, makes one proud to be a Polkie.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• Fireman32
    Fireman32 Posts: 4,845
    edited October 2007
    I have to say it was so nice seeing everyone pull out there wallets for a good cause and I am glad to see we raised so much money for George's charity. I am very proud to be a member of this fine club.