Any Polkies near Old Bridge, NJ?

VSchneider
VSchneider Posts: 443
edited October 2007 in The Clubhouse
There's a guy with a set of LSi15's, LSi7, 2 PSW10 subs and a Denon receiver. I am taking the LSi7 if the condition is right. Anybody wants the other pieces?

Also, if I cannot get him to ship... Would anyone be able to check them out and ship to Baltimore, MD. Of course I will reimburse for any trouble.

Thank you,
Val
Post edited by VSchneider on

Comments

• AndyGwis
    AndyGwis Posts: 3,655
    edited October 2007
    Yeah, I think I was dealing with the same guy on a pair of LSi7s. He's kind of a stubborn ****. I told him I would have someone pick up the LSi7s for me on Saturday, then he changed the price and said they had to be picked up that Wednesday (the next day) or he wasn't selling them.

Hopefully, yours is a different seller, or he's in a better mood this time around.

EDIT: NM, does look like a different seller. Good luck with your potential purchase!
    Stereo Rig: Hales Revelation 3, Musical Fidelity CD-Pre 24, Forte Model 3 amp, Lexicon RT-10 SACD, MMF-5 w/speedbox, Forte Model 2 Phono Pre, Cardas Crosslink, APC H15, URC MX-950, Lovan Stand
    Bedroom: Samsung HPR-4252, Toshiba HD-A2, HK 3480, Signal Cable, AQ speaker cable, Totem Dreamcatchers, SVS PB10-NSD, URC MX-850
  • VSchneider
    edited October 2007
    The seller seems reasonable, and says all equipment is in very good condition from an authorized dealer.
  • VSchneider
    edited October 2007
    I just posted the same on the FM. Anyone?
  • MKZ
    MKZ Posts: 1,068
    edited October 2007