FS: Adcom, B&K, Proton, Carver Equipment

Options
Texas42
Texas42 Posts: 404
edited October 2007 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
Trying to thin the herd and create some extra space. Selling an Adcom GFT-555 Tuner ($100) (Original Box), GFP-555 Preamp ($100); B&K Pro-10MC Preamp ($100)**SOLD**; B&K ST-202 Amp ($300- Great amp!)**SOLD**; Proton 440 Tuner (with Schotz noise reduction)- $75; Carver C2 Preamp ($100); Carver TX-2 Tuner (with Carver's Asymetrically charged FM detection circuitry- $75, or both Carver pieces for $150). I have the original manuals for the Carver Pieces. All pieces are in excellent condition (there is a bit of static in the B&K preamp volume when adjusting but then it goes away. Probably some dust in the volume pot is my guess). Shipping extra (actual, not inflated) for all pieces. I don't have the original boxes but DO know how to pack properly for shipment. My best guess would be about $20 shipping per piece (amp probably a bit more). Let me know if interested and I can send you pics to your email. If close enough to San Antonio for pick up, I'll throw free a Technics turntable and cartridge (SL-DD22/shure M99E). Also have a couple of pair of speakers for sale (Design Acoustics PS-10a- Black, excellent condition- $80) and a pair of Klipsch LaScalas (too big to ship, local pickup only). Let me know if you have any questions...
Post edited by Texas42 on

Comments