Imagine the hangover..

jdhdiggs
jdhdiggs Posts: 4,305
edited October 2007 in The Clubhouse
http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,22562206-2,00.html
"The patient was drip-fed about three standard drinks an hour for three days in the intensive care unit," he said.
There is no genuine justice in any scheme of feeding and coddling the loafer whose only ponderable energies are devoted wholly to reproduction. Nine-tenths of the rights he bellows for are really privileges and he does nothing to deserve them. We not only acquired a vast population of morons, we have inculcated all morons, old or young, with the doctrine that the decent and industrious people of the country are bound to support them for all time.-Menkin
Post edited by jdhdiggs on

Comments

• Shizelbs
    Shizelbs Posts: 7,433
    edited October 2007
    Sounds reasonable enough.
  • BaggedLancer
    BaggedLancer Posts: 6,371
    edited October 2007
    that is badass.......always wanted to see someone try something like this with booze.....3 drinks an hour would leave you insanely drunk that's for sure, 3 straight days........72 drinks a day x 3 days.......thats 216 drinks! At any of the local clubs thats $2,160 in drinks not including tip!. Looks like I'm gonna drink some antifreeze and admit myself next time I wanna get wasted :D
  • Shizelbs
    Shizelbs Posts: 7,433
    edited October 2007
    It wasn't IV, it was a naso-gastric drip fed. You can't inject vodka directly into your circulation.
  • BaggedLancer
    BaggedLancer Posts: 6,371
    edited October 2007
    Shizelbs wrote: »
    It wasn't IV, it was a naso-gastric drip fed. You can't inject vodka directly into your circulation.

Edited, regardless, it sounds like a good time all by yourself. :D
  • AndyGwis
    AndyGwis Posts: 3,655
    edited October 2007
    Bet he had to piss like crazy when he woke up! : )
    Stereo Rig: Hales Revelation 3, Musical Fidelity CD-Pre 24, Forte Model 3 amp, Lexicon RT-10 SACD, MMF-5 w/speedbox, Forte Model 2 Phono Pre, Cardas Crosslink, APC H15, URC MX-950, Lovan Stand
    Bedroom: Samsung HPR-4252, Toshiba HD-A2, HK 3480, Signal Cable, AQ speaker cable, Totem Dreamcatchers, SVS PB10-NSD, URC MX-850
  • shadowofnight
    shadowofnight Posts: 2,735
    edited October 2007
    AndyGwis wrote: »
    Bet he had to piss like crazy when he woke up! : )

Nah...catheter with a sign on it... " Flammable "
    The first rule of Fight Club is you don't talk about Fight Club
  • Polk addict
    Polk addict Posts: 558
    edited October 2007
    Well you could've lit the guy on fire with that much..
    Chiranth
    hoosier21 wrote:
    Cobra + SDA's = dead amps laying all around.
  • MSALLA
    MSALLA Posts: 1,602
    edited October 2007
    3 drinks an hour for 3 days, been there done that. I had some help though:o
    Thank god I got married, I would be dead by now.
    Michael

Samsung 50" HD DLP
    Yamaha RX-V2500
    (2) Outlaw 200
    Adcom GFA 555
    Sony BDP300
    Denon 2900 DVD
    Lsi9's mains
    Lsi7's rear
    Lsic center
    12.1 SVS driver in 4.53 cuft. tube
    Harmony 880
  • hearingimpared
    hearingimpared Posts: 21,137
    edited October 2007
    Three drinks an hour . . . what a rip-off!
  • Shannon W.
    Shannon W. Posts: 568
    edited October 2007
    Trust me! you don't want no part of a N.G. tube! I had to have Hiatal hernia surgery about 5 years ago and when I was under they put one in. Then while I was being given large amounts of morphine and Ativan I got the bright Idea to take it out on my own. (BAD IDEA) So I started having complications and guess what The doctor came in and put another in with me wide awake.. Then out of spite he hooked OK one of the largest syringe that I have ever seen (Kinda like the one they used in the Jim Rose Circus) And vacuumed out my stomach that way.. It was no fun!!! Picture a tube the diameter of you pinky finger being shoved up your nose and down your throat and the doctor keeps telling you to swallow while your gaging like mad!!

Shannon
    50" Samsung Plasma
    Sony STR-DA4ES "use as Pre/amp"
    Pioneer Elite DV-45A DVD Player
    DLO HomeDock Deluxe iPod docking station
    Directv HR20 Sat. Receiver in black
    Sunfire Cinema Grand 7 Signature Amp
    Monster Cable AVS2000
    Monster Cable HTPS 5100 MKII
    Polk LSi 9's Front R/L
    Polk LSiC Center
    Polk LSiFX R/L Surround
    Polk LSi 7's Rear R/L
    SVS PB12-Plus/2
    Velodyne SMS-1
    Sony PS3
    Click Here To View my Rig
  • hypertone
    hypertone Posts: 150
    edited October 2007
    This is good to know. If I ever ingest antifreeze, I will just start drinking. I've always blamed society, now I will have a legitimate excuse to get hammered. :)