Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VR3
VR3 Posts: 28,574
edited October 2007 in The Clubhouse
What an end to the Cowboy game!

WOW!

What a great 4th quarter!!

WOW!!
- Not Tom ::::::: Any system can play Diana Krall. Only the best can play Limp Bizkit.
Post edited by VR3 on

Comments

• AndyGwis
    AndyGwis Posts: 3,655
    edited October 2007
    That was an amazing (and amazingly bizarre) game! 53 yard career long kick, TWICE! TO tried his best to drop the game away.
    Stereo Rig: Hales Revelation 3, Musical Fidelity CD-Pre 24, Forte Model 3 amp, Lexicon RT-10 SACD, MMF-5 w/speedbox, Forte Model 2 Phono Pre, Cardas Crosslink, APC H15, URC MX-950, Lovan Stand
    Bedroom: Samsung HPR-4252, Toshiba HD-A2, HK 3480, Signal Cable, AQ speaker cable, Totem Dreamcatchers, SVS PB10-NSD, URC MX-850
  • shadowofnight
    shadowofnight Posts: 2,735
    edited October 2007
    My neighbors 3 houses down on either side heard what I was thinking about the game during the last 3 minutes. When TO dropped ( Well it was hit out of his hands ) the 2 point conversion , the look on Jerry Jones face said it all.

Then after the winning field goal , did you see Jerry Jones and Michael Irvin celebrating ....it was so funny. Great ending....
    The first rule of Fight Club is you don't talk about Fight Club
  • daboyz
    daboyz Posts: 5,207
    edited October 2007
    Romo has to quit throwing into triple coverage. Hopefully a big growing up game for him and probably saved us another week of T.O. going nuts.....
  • fireshoes
    fireshoes Posts: 3,167
    edited October 2007
    My neighbors 3 houses down on either side heard what I was thinking about the game during the last 3 minutes. When TO dropped ( Well it was hit out of his hands ) the 2 point conversion , the look on Jerry Jones face said it all.

If I read his lips right, he said, "He dropped the god damn ball."

That was some vintage TO tonight. What did he have 4 or 5 drops at least?
  • daboyz
    daboyz Posts: 5,207
    edited October 2007
    I believe 2 drops. But, everyone keys on him. Once Terry Glenn comes back we'll have a deep threat and hopefully T.O. starts playing like he did earlier in the year.
  • Jstas
    Jstas Posts: 14,806
    edited October 2007
    T.O. is a deep threat too. Part of the problem there is Romo. T.O. can get up in the air pretty high and he can beat double coverage. But if Romo is throwing at his numbers right in to double coverage, T.O. is not going to be able to make anything happen. Romo only gave him a ball he could catch over the defenders once or twice. Both time he made the play. Romo needs to learn the talents he has at wide out and work with them to give them tosses they can catch. If T.O. can jump, give him something he can grab above the other guys.

The Cowboys showed their weaknesses last night. They'd better get with the program or next week is gonna be a routing. The biggest problem is that after that showing last night, The Pats are gonna waltz in knowing they got it won. It might bode well for Dallas and Dallas will be The Pats' "trap game" or the other way around. Either way, it's going to be a big deal.
    Expert Moron Extraordinaire

You're just jealous 'cause the voices don't talk to you!
  • auto_pilot
    auto_pilot Posts: 256
    edited October 2007
    I confess...I turned it off after TO dropped the 2 pt conversion "jump ball." It didn't help matters that the CB covering him was 3rd stringer who stuck with him all night long:confused:

I only saw the final score on the Intraweb...WOW. Nick Folk having to kick it twice was interesting too. They have to squash that timeout rule...like now. Very unprofesional, bush league, unsportmanlike antics.

I am very aware its in the rulebook...and legal. But it shouldn't be. Plain and simple.

I wonder what the line will be on the Patriots/Cowboys game?
    Cambridge Audio AZUR 640R
    KEF IQ2C Center, Fronts KEF IQ1 , Rears KEF Ci302Q
    Sub Outlaw LFM2
    Panasonic Plasma 1080i (50u)
    Sony DVP-NS70H (DVD)
    Belkin Pure Audio PF31 Line Conditioner
  • bobman1235
    bobman1235 Posts: 10,822
    edited October 2007
    auto_pilot wrote: »
    I confess...I turned it off after TO dropped the 2 pt conversion "jump ball." It didn't help matters that the CB covering him was 3rd stringer who stuck with him all night long:confused:

I only saw the final score on the Intraweb...WOW. Nick Folk having to kick it twice was interesting too. They have to squash that timeout rule...like now. Very unprofesional, bush league, unsportmanlike antics.

I am very aware its in the rulebook...and legal. But it shouldn't be. Plain and simple.

I wonder what the line will be on the Patriots/Cowboys game?

I'm betting Patriots by 4 or 5.
    If you will it, dude, it is no dream.
  • VR3
    VR3 Posts: 28,574
    edited October 2007
    Well ---

I personally think the game will be no different --

I think Patriots - 35-13/17
    - Not Tom ::::::: Any system can play Diana Krall. Only the best can play Limp Bizkit.
  • Sami
    Sami Posts: 4,634
    edited October 2007
    T. "Spaghetti Fingers" O. :D

What was really sweet was that my friend was relying on him for 25pts to catch me in Fantasy Football.
  • bobman1235
    bobman1235 Posts: 10,822
    edited October 2007
    Well ---

I personally think the game will be no different --

I think Patriots - 35-13/17

I personally think the Patriots will win convincingly, but I'm just guessing what the Vegas line will be, and I think it will be 4 or 5.

And as of now, it looks like I'm right - Pats by 4.5.
    If you will it, dude, it is no dream.
  • auto_pilot
    auto_pilot Posts: 256
    edited October 2007
    bobman1235 wrote: »
    I personally think the Patriots will win convincingly, but I'm just guessing what the Vegas line will be, and I think it will be 4 or 5.

And as of now, it looks like I'm right - Pats by 4.5.

Well...I'd say it would be more like 7-8 if this were in Foxboro. Home field counts for 3 pts, right???

I believe Bill B. is like 1-3 versus Wade Phillips...so maybe Wade can come up with something? Especially if Newman is healthy...I'd have him shawdow Moss all day long...

The other scary thing is that Moss has made mince meat out of the Cowboy secondary everytime he's played them...Its like he has a personal vendetta against them.
    Cambridge Audio AZUR 640R
    KEF IQ2C Center, Fronts KEF IQ1 , Rears KEF Ci302Q
    Sub Outlaw LFM2
    Panasonic Plasma 1080i (50u)
    Sony DVP-NS70H (DVD)
    Belkin Pure Audio PF31 Line Conditioner