Broken Bike!

bikerboy
bikerboy Posts: 1,211
edited October 2007 in The Clubhouse
:eek: The Specialized Enduro that I have been riding for a couple of years cracked where the rear shock mounts to the frame. It started creaking on the last ride and my buddy sees a big crack all around the gusset. Then he tells me almost every ride he has been on somebody breaks something major, frame, freehub body, tacoed wheel, seat post ect. I dont know if I will be riding with him much any more. Just a couple of months ago I sold my old ti hardtail that worked well for 15 years. I wish I had kept it a little longer, then I could use it until Specialized comes though with something. Now I have to wait and see what Specialized will do for warranty. It looks like I wont be riding in the dirt for a month or two. The two other frames (both Treks=wrecks) I had to warranty took 6-8 weeks to get back. But that was a long time ago. I'll see if Specialized can do better. I hope so. :confused:
Main system: Lyngdorf TDAI 2170 w/ Pioneer 42" plazma-> Polk LSiM 703 w/Tivo, Marantz tuner, BRPTT: Nothingham Spacedeck-> Pioneer PL L1000 linear arm-> Soundsmith DL 103R-> SUT->Bottlehead ErosDigital: I3 PC w/ Jriver playing flac -> Sonore Ultrarendu -> Twisted Pair Audio ESS 9028 w/ Mercury IVY Vinyl rips: ESI Juli@24/192-> i3 PC server
Post edited by bikerboy on

Comments

• Shannon W.
    Shannon W. Posts: 568
    edited October 2007
    Sorry to hear about the mishap. I've been riding my Garry Fisher Sugar +3 for about 4 years now. well at least until my back F'd up. but now Its fixed and I hope to start riding in the spring again! I need to upgrade my derailer, Wheels (I want a pair of bontrager Racelite's) and a few other things.. But other then that I have had great luck with my Fisher!

Shannon
    50" Samsung Plasma
    Sony STR-DA4ES "use as Pre/amp"
    Pioneer Elite DV-45A DVD Player
    DLO HomeDock Deluxe iPod docking station
    Directv HR20 Sat. Receiver in black
    Sunfire Cinema Grand 7 Signature Amp
    Monster Cable AVS2000
    Monster Cable HTPS 5100 MKII
    Polk LSi 9's Front R/L
    Polk LSiC Center
    Polk LSiFX R/L Surround