Music copyright suits out of control!

jflail2
jflail2 Posts: 2,868
edited October 2007 in The Clubhouse
Now I don't feel sorry for the people swapping thousands of songs on p2p networks, but this is ridiculous...
2007 Club Polk Football Pool Champ

2010 Club Polk Fantasy Football Champ

2011 Club Polk Football Pool Champ

"It's like a koala bear crapped a rainbow in my brain!"
Post edited by jflail2 on

Comments

• dkg999
    dkg999 Posts: 5,647
    edited October 2007
    So the next time a hoop-dee with the stereo blaring pulls up along side me in traffic I can have them charged with copyright infringement for publically broadcasting a performers music. Now that is worth noting :D
    DKG999
    HT System: LSi9, LSiCx2, LSiFX, LSi7, SVS 20-39 PC+, B&K 507.s2 AVR, B&K Ref 125.2, Tripplite LCR-2400, Cambridge 650BD, Signal Cable PC/SC, BJC IC, Samsung 55" LED

Music System: Magnepan 1.6QR, SVS SB12+, ARC pre, Parasound HCA1500 vertically bi-amped, Jolida CDP, Pro-Ject RM5.1SE TT, Pro-Ject TubeBox SE phono pre, SBT, PS Audio DLIII DAC
  • treitz3
    treitz3 Posts: 18,980
    edited October 2007
    That judge needs to lay of whatever drugs he's on. :rolleyes:
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
  • petrym
    petrym Posts: 1,912
    edited October 2007
    WoW
    That is effing stoooopit. :eek:
  • PolkThug
    PolkThug Posts: 7,532
    edited October 2007
    lol

Maybe they should sue the radio station for letting people hear the music without buying it.
  • Face
    Face Posts: 14,340
    edited October 2007
    All the music industry is creating resentment towards it.
    "He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you." Friedrich Nietzsche