Blade II revisited

danger boy
danger boy Posts: 15,722
edited October 2002 in Music & Movies
Over the weekend i had the house to myself for a half day. I knew i wanted to watch something recent with good sound and music.

I had to pick Blade II without a doubt. I've seen it already a few times.. but not they way it should be watched. LOUD lol

I turned off all the lights.. closed the drapes. put in Blade II and cranked it up louder than I have ever driven my Marantz SR5000. I got out the SPL meter and grabbed a cold one from the fridge and sat back and was highly entertained for the next 90 minutes.

The spl was measuring during dialog around 92 to 97.. with peak parts reaching around 107 to 111 ! I actually didn't know my system could reach those levels and sounded fantasic. It's rare that i can drive the 800i's, that much. I was amazed out good and solid it sounded. During the "safe house" dance music. it blew the crap out of my PSW350. shaking the couch more than ever. :lol:

Needless to say.. i felt good afterwords.. but did have a slight headache.. but it was worth every minute of it.

laterz
PolkFest 2012, who's going>?
Vancouver, Canada Sept 30th, 2012 - Madonna concert :cheesygrin:
Post edited by danger boy on

Comments

• scottvamp
    scottvamp Posts: 3,277
    edited October 2002
    I had to pick Blade II without a doubt. I've seen it already a few times.. but not they way it should be watched. LOUD lol
    Sweet very sweet. Love every minute of this movie. Just have to appreciate the extreme entertaiment of this hobbie sometimes. Cheers!!!!-Danger Boy - Cheers!!!!:D