Week #5 in the NFL....

Frank Z
Frank Z Posts: 5,860
edited October 2007 in The Clubhouse
And even the game is in the 3rd Qtr, the Broncos lost the game in the 1st Qtr.:mad:

Turnover, turnover, turnover! That's the game in a nutshell.

At least the Chiefs sucked **** today.:rolleyes:
9/11 - WE WILL NEVER FORGET!! (<---<<click)
2005-06 Club Polk Football Pool Champion!! :D
Post edited by Frank Z on

Comments

• avguytx
    avguytx Posts: 1,628
    edited October 2007
    Looks like the New Orleans Saints are back to the "Aint's" again. Man, my co-worker/friend that lives in New Orleans is hating it in a bad way right now. Well, at least my Colts and Cowboys are doing good.
    Richard? Who's your favorite Little Rascal? Alfalfa? Or is it........................Spanky?.................................Sinner.
  • jdhdiggs
    jdhdiggs Posts: 4,305
    edited October 2007
    Frank- I've never been glad to not be able to see a Bronco game until today....
    There is no genuine justice in any scheme of feeding and coddling the loafer whose only ponderable energies are devoted wholly to reproduction. Nine-tenths of the rights he bellows for are really privileges and he does nothing to deserve them. We not only acquired a vast population of morons, we have inculcated all morons, old or young, with the doctrine that the decent and industrious people of the country are bound to support them for all time.-Menkin
  • exalted512
    exalted512 Posts: 10,735
    edited October 2007
    Steelers stomped a hole in the seahawks :)

Titans keep surprising me every week though.

They were able to hold off the falcons in the last few minutes when they only needed one yard to score and had 4 downs to do it!
    -Cody
    Music is like candy, you have to get rid of the rappers to enjoy it
  • Frank Z
    edited October 2007
    jdhdiggs wrote: »
    Frank- I've never been glad to not be able to see a Bronco game until today....
    I've never seen Mile-Hi Stadium that empty......Ever! By the end of the 3rd Qtr there were maybe 5000 people still there. Midway through the 4th there were about 1000. I can't say I blame the folks that left early, I probably would have left before the first half was over.

Yes it really was that bad!:eek:
  • Systems
    Systems Posts: 14,873
    edited October 2007
    Seahawks game looked like a high school team vs a super bowl team... that was just horrible. That game is shaking my resolve.

2 guys get injured and the team utterly fails.
    Testing
    Testing
    Testing
  • MacLeod
    MacLeod Posts: 14,358
    edited October 2007
    Wow! Can you believe this game? The Bills look great! 3 interceptions by Romo?!
    polkaudio sound quality competitor since 2005
    MECA SQ Rookie of the Year 06 ~ MECA State Champ 06,07,08,11 ~ MECA World Finals 2nd place 06,07,08,09
    08 Car Audio Nationals 1st ~ 07 N Georgia Nationals 1st ~ 06 Carl Casper Nationals 1st ~ USACi 05 Southeast AutumnFest 1st

polkaudio SR6500 --- polkaudio MM1040 x2 -- Pioneer P99 -- Rockford Fosgate P1000X5D
  • RuSsMaN
    RuSsMaN Posts: 17,987
    edited October 2007
    The Bills DEFENSE looks great. They've scored 14 of the 17 points. The Bills secondary is the MVP of this game so far.

Unreal, but then again, it's the NFL baby! I'm sure the boys will pull it out, but as far covering the spread.......
    Check your lips at the door woman. Shake your hips like battleships. Yeah, all the white girls trip when I sing at Sunday service.
  • RuSsMaN
    edited October 2007
    Make that defense and secondary has scored 21 of 24 points.

Someone make the bleeding stop.
    Check your lips at the door woman. Shake your hips like battleships. Yeah, all the white girls trip when I sing at Sunday service.
  • schwarcw
    schwarcw Posts: 7,335
    edited October 2007
    The Pats and the Colts look unbeatable. But since they play at least twice it will be interesting.

It's still hard to tell how good the Steelers are. I know they ate up the Seahawks, but it's hard to travel across country, then play in sweltering heat. The same thing happened to the Steelers last week vs Arizona.

The NFC looks wide open. The Boyz look good, but they can be had as any NFL team can. I think they live and die with Romo. If he has a bad game, the Cowboys don't have the power running game to help him out. I think the Cowboys will be in the hunt until the end and could win the NFC. I can't see them beating the Colts or the Pats.
    Carl

• 66chevyIISS
    66chevyIISS Posts: 857
    edited October 2007
    this MNF game is making me sweat the last minute of my Fantasy football game!! I was up by 40 points and all he had left to play is the Bills defense! well they have 35 points so far! who would of thought!!
    My Home Theater (WIP):
    Panasonic AE900 Projector - 126" screen, XBOX 360, Pioneer BDP-320 Bluray
    Receiver: Denon AVR-1905
    Fronts: RTi6's, Center: CSi5, Surrounds: RTi4, Rears: Denon
    Dual Subs: PSW202, and behind the couch Denon 8"

My showcase link:
    Media Room pics
  • RuSsMaN
    edited October 2007
    What a game! Holy s$%t!!!!! 24 ticks left.
  • RuSsMaN
    edited October 2007
    Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!

What a game!!!!
  • VR3
    VR3 Posts: 28,574
    edited October 2007
    YES!

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a mind blowing, odd, whats gonna happen next game!

WOW!!!!
    - Not Tom ::::::: Any system can play Diana Krall. Only the best can play Limp Bizkit.
  • avguytx
    avguytx Posts: 1,628
    edited October 2007
    How 'bout those MF'ing Cowboys!
    Richard? Who's your favorite Little Rascal? Alfalfa? Or is it........................Spanky?.................................Sinner.
  • RuSsMaN
    edited October 2007
    This game will go down in history, period.
  • Dennis Gardner
    Dennis Gardner Posts: 4,861
    edited October 2007
    Romo looks so much like Favre and Montana at their best, when they were under pressure. He really looks to be the next regular guy quarterback hero.........
    HT Optoma HD25 LV on 80" DIY Screen, Anthem MRX 300 Receiver, Pioneer Elite BDP 51FD Polk CS350LS, Polk SDA1C, Polk FX300, Polk RT55, Dual EBS Adire Shiva 320watt tuned to 17hz, ICs-DIY Twisted Prs, Speaker-Raymond Cable

2 Channel Thorens TD 318 Grado ZF1, SACD/CD Marantz 8260, Soundstream/Krell DAC1, Audio Mirror PP1, Odyssey Stratos, ADS L-1290, ICs-DIY Twisted , Speaker-Raymond Cable
  • Jstas
    Jstas Posts: 14,806
    edited October 2007
    UGH! Those putzes almost blew a game that should have been a blow-out!

I gotta hand it to the Bills though. That punter sneak at the beginning, that was genius! But Romo and all those interceptions? WTF! Man! WTF! I am super glad they won but if they play another game like that, they will not be in the next Super Bowl.

They'd better bring their A+ game next week. After that showing, The Pats are gonna run all over them. It's gonna be two high scoring teams duking it out.

Overall though, HOW 'BOUT DEM COWBOYS!!!!!!!!!

Oh yeah, that was probably THE BEST MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL GAME EVAR!!!!!

Well, maybe not ever but it's in the top 10. What a roller coaster! It pissed off every Eagles fan in the bar too! That alone was worth the price of admission!
    Expert Moron Extraordinaire

You're just jealous 'cause the voices don't talk to you!
  • schwarcw
    schwarcw Posts: 7,335
    edited October 2007
    Congrats to the 'Boyz! It was a wild game. Let's face it though, the Bills stink. If Romo throws five interceptions against the Pats or the Colts, it's over at halftime. A win is a win though.

Carl
    Carl

• Frank Z
    edited October 2007
    I picked the Cowboys in the pool but they didn't cover the spread...But I sure nailed the tie-breaker score!!
  • daboyz
    daboyz Posts: 5,207
    edited October 2007
    I scared the crap outta the wifey and kids when that second field goal went through. The difference is the 'boys woulda lost this game last year.
  • fireshoes
    fireshoes Posts: 3,167
    edited October 2007
    That was one crazy **** game. I can't believe Dallas won under those circumstances.
  • TroyD
    TroyD Posts: 13,077
    edited October 2007
    What a crazy game!

I gotta say though.....Romo better bring his game next week but even if he does I still think that NE will have thier number.

I dunno, I pretty much think that you could cut to the chase, have NE and Indy duke it out next weekend to see who plays Dallas for all the marbles the following weekend and give everyone a couple months of free Sundays

BDT

BDT
    I plan for the future. - F1Nut
  • MrNightly
    MrNightly Posts: 3,370
    edited October 2007
    Honoured to be, an original SOPA founding member
    Stuff...

RTi12's - front
    CSi5 - center
    FXi3's - surrounds
    RTi4's - surrounds