Now this is funny

mutelight
mutelight Posts: 1,054
edited October 2007 in The Clubhouse
A friend sent me a link to this post on craigslist. The responses are classic! :D

http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/rnr/439983703.html
// Panasonic AE8000 // Pioneer SC-57 // Polk Audio RTi A9 // Polk Audio CSiA6 //
// Polk Audio FXi A6 // SVS PB12-NSD Subwoofer // Logitech Harmony Ultimate // Pro-Ject Debut III //
// Oppo BDP-103 // Microsoft Xbox One Day One Edition // Sony Playstation 4 1TB SSHD // Nintendo Wii U //
Photo Gallery
Movie and Game Collection
Post edited by mutelight on

Comments

• mrbigbluelight
    mrbigbluelight Posts: 9,670
    edited October 2007
    "I am sympathetic to your goal in finding a rich man to marry. The milk needs to be sold by the expiration date."

I have to remember that line. :)

And thank goodness that that young lady isn't shallow, she might have a hard time meeting someone.
    Sal Palooza
  • Early B.
    Early B. Posts: 7,900
    edited October 2007
    Hmmm... she places an ad to seek a man with money. Sounds like a modern day ho to me.
    HT/2-channel Rig: Sony 50” LCD TV; Toshiba HD-A2 DVD player; Emotiva LMC-1 pre/pro; Rogue Audio M-120 monoblocks (modded); Placette RVC; Emotiva LPA-1 amp; Bada HD-22 tube CDP (modded); VMPS Tower II SE (fronts); DIY Clearwave Dynamic 4CC (center); Wharfedale Opus Tri-Surrounds (rear); and VMPS 215 sub

"God grooves with tubes."
  • mutelight
    mutelight Posts: 1,054
    edited October 2007
    "I am sympathetic to your goal in finding a rich man to marry. The milk needs to be sold by the expiration date."

I have to remember that line. :)

And thank goodness that that young lady isn't shallow, she might have a hard time meeting someone.

Hahaha. I know, I think the responses are ace. :D

Also, you are spot on Early B.
    // Panasonic AE8000 // Pioneer SC-57 // Polk Audio RTi A9 // Polk Audio CSiA6 //
    // Polk Audio FXi A6 // SVS PB12-NSD Subwoofer // Logitech Harmony Ultimate // Pro-Ject Debut III //
    // Oppo BDP-103 // Microsoft Xbox One Day One Edition // Sony Playstation 4 1TB SSHD // Nintendo Wii U //
    Photo Gallery
    Movie and Game Collection
  • petrym
    petrym Posts: 1,912
    edited October 2007
    The whole lot of them are rotten tomatoes. :mad: