Where are the pictures of the Polk model from NOPI?

2»

Comments

• Greg Peters
    Greg Peters Posts: 605
    edited October 2007
    Toxis wrote: »
    phenomenal body but weird face.

Weird face? Kinda reminds me of a younger (and prettier) Karen Black.

I'd hit it. :D
  • MacLeod
    MacLeod Posts: 14,358
    edited October 2007
    Josh wrote: »
    If you want to pay for her, I can guarantee she will. I, on the other hand, WILL be there.

Well whad'ya know. You mean Ill actually get to finally meet you guys?

Great, Ive got a set of A pillars that really need a set of tweeters molded into them. j/k :D
    polkaudio sound quality competitor since 2005
    MECA SQ Rookie of the Year 06 ~ MECA State Champ 06,07,08,11 ~ MECA World Finals 2nd place 06,07,08,09
    08 Car Audio Nationals 1st ~ 07 N Georgia Nationals 1st ~ 06 Carl Casper Nationals 1st ~ USACi 05 Southeast AutumnFest 1st

polkaudio SR6500 --- polkaudio MM1040 x2 -- Pioneer P99 -- Rockford Fosgate P1000X5D
  • Greg Peters
    Greg Peters Posts: 605
    edited October 2007
    MacLeod wrote: »

Great, Ive got a set of A pillars that really need a set of tweeters molded into them. j/k :D

Damn...reverse psychology. Get out while you still can ! :eek:

(knew there was an ulterior motive).
  • PoweredByDodge
    PoweredByDodge Posts: 4,185
    edited October 2007
    What's her rate? I know lots of chicks you can have show up for cash, and they'll do all sorts of 'things'.
    The Artist formerly known as PoweredByDodge
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited October 2007
    A lot more than THOSE girls. She doesn't strip (I asked). She is all model.
  • [Deleted User]
    edited October 2007
    MacLeod wrote: »

Hopefully. Depends on when it is. They always seem to have those things when me and Thom are out of town. Coincidence?
  • PoweredByDodge
    edited October 2007
    A lot more than THOSE girls. She doesn't strip (I asked). She is all model.

eh... the almighty dollar can make her change her mind... for 5 grand she'd probably let us run a train.

choo choo!
  • [Deleted User]
    edited October 2007
    No chick is worth that. If I can't get her on skill alone, it isn't worth getting.
  • PoweredByDodge
    edited October 2007
    <--- Baller.
  • MacLeod
    edited October 2007
    Hopefully. Depends on when it is. They always seem to have those things when me and Thom are out of town. Coincidence?

Its Thom's haircut dude! It scares people.

Speaking of which, John, Vinny and Cody - you guys going to make it to this one? It would be damn cool if all us old timers could hang out. Me and John were the only ones there represent'n the 12V side last time.
    MECA SQ Rookie of the Year 06 ~ MECA State Champ 06,07,08,11 ~ MECA World Finals 2nd place 06,07,08,09
    08 Car Audio Nationals 1st ~ 07 N Georgia Nationals 1st ~ 06 Carl Casper Nationals 1st ~ USACi 05 Southeast AutumnFest 1st

polkaudio SR6500 --- polkaudio MM1040 x2 -- Pioneer P99 -- Rockford Fosgate P1000X5D
  • PoweredByDodge
    edited October 2007
    when is it?
  • MacLeod
    edited October 2007
    Hasnt been set yet. Just heard a few days ago that it was going to be at Polk HQ.

Last time it was in late September but this years was mid October. Keep an eye on the Gatherings forum and theyll post the details there.

You guys should come. Polkfest '05 ruled! It was one of the coolest things Ive ever done! Getting VIP tours and demos thru Polk HQ is a dream come true for a bunch of audio geeks like us.