Vinyl Karma

bobman1235
bobman1235 Posts: 10,822
edited October 2007 in The Clubhouse
RuSs and George can sell all the vinyl they want, but I'm giving it away for free. :)

Here's the deal - I have a bunch of records I've been holding onto in the hopes that some day I'd get a turntable, but I've come to terms with the fact that it's never going to happen. I shipped a few to a friend of mine, and could only buy shipping boxes in groups of ten, so I have nine shipping boxes left. I can't guarantee the quality of any of these, and I'll be honest, I don't know what's good and what's bad. They all look playable to me; if they aren't, at least they're free.

Here's how to enter this karma : say you're in, and say which of the following you want. I grouped the ones from the same band just so there's only nine boxes to ship. Each group will get its own drawing, so list any and all that you would want to win; you can win more than once!

Good luck. Karma ends on Friday. All karma will be shipped to you free of charge via USPS media mail

Restrictions :
- US Polkies only, unless you want to pay for international shipping
- Must have 50 posts AND have been a member for more than one month.

THE LIST:
1. Aerosmith - 2 Albums : Self-titled Album, and "Toys in the Attic"
2. Grand Funk Railroad - Shinin' On
3. Rick James - Street Songs
4. Ted Nugent - Double Live Gonzo! (Double-record)
5. Boston - Self-titled
6. Black Sabbath - Paranoid
7. Beach Boys - Best of
8. Fleetwood Mac - Tusk (Double-album)
9. Chicago - 3 Albums : Greatest Hits, Chicago VI, and Chicago Live at Carnegie Hall (3-disc set)
If you will it, dude, it is no dream.
Post edited by bobman1235 on

Comments