where is Brettw22?

danger boy
danger boy Posts: 15,722
edited October 2007 in The Clubhouse
Did Brett join a cult and is now living in a mud hut and growing his own trees to make some new subwoofer boxes for his car? :p

Brett, AIM me when you can bro. :D

(and no Doro he did not visit me and hasn't been seen since) :p
PolkFest 2012, who's going>?
Vancouver, Canada Sept 30th, 2012 - Madonna concert :cheesygrin:
Post edited by danger boy on

Comments

• dragon1952
    dragon1952 Posts: 4,899
    edited September 2007
    I think he ate some bad fruitcake.
    2 channel - Willsenton R8 tube integrated, Holo Audio Spring 3 KTE DAC, audio optimized NUC7i5, Windows 10 Pro/JRiver MC29/Fidelizer Plus 8.7 w/LPS and external SSD drive, PS Audio PerfectWave P3 regenerator, KEF R3 speakers, Rythmik F12SE subwoofer, Audioquest Diamond USB cable, Gabriel Gold IC's, Morrow Audio SP5 speaker cables. Computer - Windows 10/JRiver, Schiit Magni 3+/Modi 3+, Fostex PMO.4n monitors, Sennheiser HD600 headphones
  • brettw22
    brettw22 Posts: 7,624
    edited September 2007
    More irritable lately and been golfing.......though I dont' think the two are related.

Working on reloading my computer because of numerous problems, but every time i open AOL, my system goes into some crazy mode and locks me out due to a barrage of errors.......will get in touch soon though Al.......

As for the fruitcake thing........whatever......didn't find it funny then, still dont.
    comment comment comment comment. bitchy.
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 50,439
    edited September 2007
    Brett, how about the lite version? :)

You big lug, I'm pissed at you for not coming to PF this year.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• brettw22
    edited September 2007
    I had a fleeting thought of actually hopping in the car and starting the drive.........but **** THAT.......lol..........

I'm out this year unfortunately, but will make it again next year most likely.......y'all have fun.
  • audiobliss
    audiobliss Posts: 12,518
    edited September 2007
    Whao, he was missing? Dang, I hadn't noticed.

;)
    Jstas wrote: »
    Simple question. If you had a cool million bucks, what would you do with it?
    Wonder WTF happened to the rest of my money.
    In Use
    PS3, Yamaha CDR-HD1300, Plex, Amazon Fire TV Gen 2
    Pioneer Elite VSX-52, Parasound HCA-1000A
    Klipsch RF-82ii, RC-62ii, RS-42ii, RW-10d
    Epson 8700UB

In Storage
    [Home Audio]
    Rotel RCD-02, Yamaha KX-W900U, Sony ST-S500ES, Denon DP-7F
    Pro-Ject Phono Box MKII, Parasound P/HP-850, ASL Wave 20 monoblocks
    Klipsch RF-35, RB-51ii

[Car Audio]
    Pioneer Premier DEH-P860MP, Memphis 16-MCA3004, Boston Acoustic RC520
  • Systems
    Systems Posts: 14,873
    edited September 2007
    brettw22 wrote: »
    More irritable lately and been golfing.......though I dont' think the two are related.
    They are related when I play that evil merciless game.
    Testing
    Testing
    Testing
  • PolkThug
    PolkThug Posts: 7,532
    edited September 2007
    but every time i open AOL, my system goes into some crazy mode and locks me out due to a barrage of errors.

shocker

Why would you have AOL? Are you still on dial-up or addicted to chat rooms? :p
  • beardog03
    beardog03 Posts: 5,550
    edited September 2007
    Hey, Brett...

How`s the new digs ?
    You just kinda dropped off of the radar after the big move...
    Cary SLP-98L F1 DC Pre Amp (Jag Blue)
    Parasound HCA-3500
    Cary Audio V12 amp (Jag Red)
    Polk Audio Xm Reciever (Autographed by THE MAN Himself) :cool:
    Magnum Dynalab MD-102 Analog Tuna
    Jolida JD-100 CDP
    Polk Audio LSi9 Speaks (ebony)
    SVS PC-Ultra Sub
    AQ Bedrock Speaker Cables (Bi-Wired)
    MIT Shotgun S1 I/C`s
    AQ Black Thunder Sub Cables
    PS Audio Plus Power Cords
    Magnum Dynalab ST-2 FM Antenna
    Sanus Cherry wood Speak Stands
    Adona AV45CS3 / 3 Tier Rack (Black /Gold)

:cool:
  • brettw22
    edited September 2007
    Golf has been fun because I've actually been able to do it since I threw my back out and have just recently stopped seeing the chiropractor to get it fixed. Long story short, I won't do yardwork any more....lol.....

I have aol, but don't pay for it. It's free and I just use my broadband for internet access.....just use it for email mostly.

Move went relatively well.......just been hanging with my family and friends and doing the job hunting thing more lately.......in chicago and phx i really didn't have much of an attachment to those places, so i was online a lot more......here with friends and family i don't really get on all that often.
  • mrbigbluelight
    mrbigbluelight Posts: 9,670
    edited September 2007
    More irritable lately ?

Well, grab a six-pack, hop in the truck and head for Flux; grab a sandwich at Panguitch, head out to Upalco or Shivwits, quick stop at Beaver City ..... uhm ....okay, forget Beaver City ..... sustitute Washakie, ..... get the picture ?

:)

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/RqR0-FUQyp0"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/RqR0-FUQyp0&quot; type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>
    Sal Palooza
  • Polk65
    Polk65 Posts: 1,405
    edited October 2007
    Golf has been fun because I've actually been able to do it since I threw my back out and have just recently stopped seeing the chiropractor to get it fixed. Long story short, I won't do yardwork any more....lol

Take care of that back and we'll see you next year. Friends are a good thing, especially after a move.
  • schwarcw
    schwarcw Posts: 7,335
    edited October 2007
    It's good to hear from you Brett! Too bad you can make it to Polkfest. I'm glad you are having more time to spend with family and friends. Good luck!
    Carl