Comments

• Willow
    Willow Posts: 10,994
    edited September 2007
    Low flow toilets, you end up flushing them 2x anyway wasting as much water
  • petrym
    petrym Posts: 1,912
    edited September 2007
    Celebrities and Pro Sports people... no, you all are not *that* important.
  • steveinaz
    steveinaz Posts: 19,536
    edited September 2007
    Willow wrote: »

Exactly. Like "water conserving" shower heads--hell I have to shower twice as long to get rinsed off! Who is paying the water bill anyway?
    Source: Bluesound Node 2i - Preamp/DAC: Benchmark DAC2 DX - Amp: Parasound Halo A21 - Speakers: MartinLogan Motion 60XTi - Shop Rig: Yamaha A-S501 Integrated - Shop Spkrs: Elac Debut 2.0 B5.2
  • BaggedLancer
    BaggedLancer Posts: 6,371
    edited September 2007
    Willow wrote: »

totally agree, didnt even think of this......and sometimes it gets stuck to the bowl and doesnt flush down.......half the time i end up having to leave it like that.
  • danger boy
    danger boy Posts: 15,722
    edited September 2007
    steveinaz wrote: »
    3-wheeled motorcycles...what's the point?

Nasty **** dudes who don't utilize the "courtesy flush." Why would you sit and stew in your own **** smell?

or people who don't flush it down the drain when they're done. What's up with that? :confused: :eek:
    PolkFest 2012, who's going>?
    Vancouver, Canada Sept 30th, 2012 - Madonna concert :cheesygrin:
  • zombie boy 2000
    zombie boy 2000 Posts: 6,641
    edited September 2007
    Steve Guttenberg
    I never had it like this where I grew up. But I send my kids here because the fact is you go to one of the best schools in the country: Rushmore. Now, for some of you it doesn't matter. You were born rich and you're going to stay rich. But here's my advice to the rest of you: Take dead aim on the rich boys. Get them in the crosshairs and take them down. Just remember, they can buy anything but they can't buy backbone. Don't let them forget it. Thank you.Herman Blume - Rushmore
  • Demiurge
    Demiurge Posts: 10,874
    edited September 2007
    I've got 99 pet peeves, but a **** ain't one.

If you're having pet problems I feel bad for you son
  • BaggedLancer
    edited September 2007
    danger boy wrote: »
    or people who don't flush it down the drain when they're done. What's up with that? :confused: :eek:

Sometimes it just wont flush in the low flows. i dont think anyone purposely leaves it there
  • zombie boy 2000
    zombie boy 2000 Posts: 6,641
    edited September 2007
    I pinch loaf and haul **** all the time. Kinda like a splash n' dash. But with turds.
    I never had it like this where I grew up. But I send my kids here because the fact is you go to one of the best schools in the country: Rushmore. Now, for some of you it doesn't matter. You were born rich and you're going to stay rich. But here's my advice to the rest of you: Take dead aim on the rich boys. Get them in the crosshairs and take them down. Just remember, they can buy anything but they can't buy backbone. Don't let them forget it. Thank you.Herman Blume - Rushmore
  • danger boy
    danger boy Posts: 15,722
    edited September 2007
    Sometimes it just wont flush in the low flows. i dont think anyone purposely leaves it there

i beg to differ. I think they leave it there on purpose.
    PolkFest 2012, who's going>?
    Vancouver, Canada Sept 30th, 2012 - Madonna concert :cheesygrin:
  • auto_pilot
    auto_pilot Posts: 256
    edited September 2007
    danger boy wrote: »
    i beg to differ. I think they leave it there on purpose.

Best time to go is early in the morning...before anyone can spoil the freshly cleaned commodes...then leave your little treasure behind.
    Cambridge Audio AZUR 640R
    KEF IQ2C Center, Fronts KEF IQ1 , Rears KEF Ci302Q
    Sub Outlaw LFM2
    Panasonic Plasma 1080i (50u)
    Sony DVP-NS70H (DVD)
    Belkin Pure Audio PF31 Line Conditioner
  • BaggedLancer
    edited September 2007
    auto_pilot wrote: »
    Best time to go is early in the morning...before anyone can spoil the freshly cleaned commodes...then leave your little treasure behind.

That is the ONLY time i go at school.....sometimes i leave early just cause i know im gonna have to go potty before class so I wanna be the first.
  • Systems
    Systems Posts: 14,873
    edited September 2007
    auto_pilot wrote: »

why oh why do I have to continue to remind my 5 and 7 year old to flush the toilet... or better yet, why does my son after repeated lectures not lift the toilet seat up which results in sitting in a bunch of pee all the time. I need to put a little electrical juice on that lid, give em a little shock to remind him to lift the damn thing up :)

I have to admit, that the things that I have pet peeves about I have very little patients for, especially driving.
    Testing
    Testing
    Testing