Sis's new "job"

jdhdiggs
jdhdiggs Posts: 4,305
edited September 2007 in The Clubhouse
My sister's most recent project:

http://www.nbc.com/coastal_dreams/intro.shtml
There is no genuine justice in any scheme of feeding and coddling the loafer whose only ponderable energies are devoted wholly to reproduction. Nine-tenths of the rights he bellows for are really privileges and he does nothing to deserve them. We not only acquired a vast population of morons, we have inculcated all morons, old or young, with the doctrine that the decent and industrious people of the country are bound to support them for all time.-Menkin
Post edited by jdhdiggs on

Comments

• PolkThug
    PolkThug Posts: 7,532
    edited September 2007
    I'm starring in some webisodes of "Cubicle Dreams".
  • jdhdiggs
    edited September 2007
    Poor ****... I had enough of that show and moved to "One man's office, one man's prison"
    There is no genuine justice in any scheme of feeding and coddling the loafer whose only ponderable energies are devoted wholly to reproduction. Nine-tenths of the rights he bellows for are really privileges and he does nothing to deserve them. We not only acquired a vast population of morons, we have inculcated all morons, old or young, with the doctrine that the decent and industrious people of the country are bound to support them for all time.-Menkin
  • Demiurge
    Demiurge Posts: 10,874
    edited September 2007
    Awesome! :D Hah, she's in a movie with Lance from Pulp Fiction coming up it looks like.
  • Willow
    Willow Posts: 10,994
    edited September 2007
    jdhdiggs wrote: »
    My sister's most recent project:

http://www.nbc.com/coastal_dreams/intro.shtml

You serious ? which one is she ?
  • ohskigod
    ohskigod Posts: 6,502
    edited September 2007
    I gotta question the logic of you telling us savages you have a hot sister but hey, to each is own :D

seriously, thats pretty cool, and hope the show goes well for her.
    Living Room 2 Channel -
    Schiit SYS Passive Pre. Jolida CD player. Songbird streamer. California Audio Labs Sigma II DAC, DIY 300as1/a1 Ice modules Class D amp. LSi15 with MM842 woofer upgrade, Nordost Blue Heaven and Unity interconnects.

Upstairs 2 Channel Rig -
    Prometheus Ref. TVC passive pre, SAE A-205 Amp, Wiim pro streamer and Topping E50 DAC, California Audio Labs DX1 CD player, Von Schweikert VR3.5 speakers.

Studio Rig - Scarlett 18i20(Gen3) DAW, Mac Mini, Aiyma A07 Max (BridgedX2), Totem Mites
  • jdhdiggs
    edited September 2007
    Hey, I never posted any pics and unless you know me, you don't know which one she is so no big deal...
  • Demiurge
    edited September 2007
  • Willow
    edited September 2007
    Hey, I never posted any pics and unless you know me, you don't know which one she is so no big deal...

Right it was a simple question, I'm not going to lose sleep over it.
  • jdhdiggs
    edited September 2007
    NP willow, it's more to just keep people from doing what Lou alluded to, I mean, if they want to do it, they can, but I'm not going to make it that easy...
  • Willow
    edited September 2007
    It's all good I can understand you wanting privacy on this matter. I wish her all the best, in this new series.
  • audiobliss
    audiobliss Posts: 12,518
    edited September 2007
    Demiurge wrote: »
    ;););)
    Ooh, ooh, it's code. The third one. Third one from the left, I'd guess. Now, third PERSON, or third GIRL? I'm thinking third person...from the left.

:D:p
    Jstas wrote: »
    Simple question. If you had a cool million bucks, what would you do with it?
    Wonder WTF happened to the rest of my money.
    In Use
    PS3, Yamaha CDR-HD1300, Plex, Amazon Fire TV Gen 2
    Pioneer Elite VSX-52, Parasound HCA-1000A
    Klipsch RF-82ii, RC-62ii, RS-42ii, RW-10d
    Epson 8700UB

In Storage
    [Home Audio]
    Rotel RCD-02, Yamaha KX-W900U, Sony ST-S500ES, Denon DP-7F
    Pro-Ject Phono Box MKII, Parasound P/HP-850, ASL Wave 20 monoblocks
    Klipsch RF-35, RB-51ii

[Car Audio]
    Pioneer Premier DEH-P860MP, Memphis 16-MCA3004, Boston Acoustic RC520
  • Frank Z
    Frank Z Posts: 5,860
    edited September 2007
    She's the one with the one left leg.
    9/11 - WE WILL NEVER FORGET!! (<---<<click)
    2005-06 Club Polk Football Pool Champion!! :D
  • wallstreet
    wallstreet Posts: 1,405
    edited September 2007
    I'm in. And I only say that since she's not your daughter. That would definitely be off limits. And in the interest of fairness, since we've not identified which one is your sister, I'm not going to identify which one "I'm in" on either. Finally, I can see that brother might be getting a kick arse Christmas present this year!
  • cfrizz
    cfrizz Posts: 13,415
    edited September 2007
    LOL! You guys. :rolleyes: :D

He hasn't even stated that she is 'acting' in it. For all we know she is a writer or producer!:D
    Marantz AV-7705 PrePro, Classé 5 channel 200wpc Amp, Oppo 103 BluRay, Rotel RCD-1072 CDP, Sony XBR-49X800E TV, Polk S60 Main Speakers, Polk ES30 Center Channel, Polk S15 Surround Speakers SVS SB12-NSD x2
  • jdhdiggs
    edited September 2007
    Anyone care to decipher Wallstreet's post?
  • Demiurge
    edited September 2007
    I won't spill the beans, but I think that guy creeps me out.
  • Joelsbass
    Joelsbass Posts: 637
    edited September 2007
    cfrizz wrote: »
    LOL! You guys. :rolleyes: :D

He hasn't even stated that she is 'acting' in it. For all we know she is a writer or producer!:D

That's exactly what I was thinking!
    MacLeod: I guess youre lucky Polk has such lax hiring standards.

Josh: Damn skippy!
  • Demiurge
    edited September 2007
  • cfrizz
    cfrizz Posts: 13,415
    edited September 2007
    Are you sure you want me to do that James, since it is pretty obvious what he means.

You might feel obligated to track Wall down to defend your sisters' honor!:eek: :D
    Anyone care to decipher Wallstreet's post?
    Marantz AV-7705 PrePro, Classé 5 channel 200wpc Amp, Oppo 103 BluRay, Rotel RCD-1072 CDP, Sony XBR-49X800E TV, Polk S60 Main Speakers, Polk ES30 Center Channel, Polk S15 Surround Speakers SVS SB12-NSD x2
  • audiobliss
    audiobliss Posts: 12,518
    edited September 2007
    Wow. I just re-read his post...I think I got it that time...
    Jstas wrote: »
    Simple question. If you had a cool million bucks, what would you do with it?
    Wonder WTF happened to the rest of my money.
    In Use
    PS3, Yamaha CDR-HD1300, Plex, Amazon Fire TV Gen 2
    Pioneer Elite VSX-52, Parasound HCA-1000A
    Klipsch RF-82ii, RC-62ii, RS-42ii, RW-10d
    Epson 8700UB

In Storage
    [Home Audio]
    Rotel RCD-02, Yamaha KX-W900U, Sony ST-S500ES, Denon DP-7F
    Pro-Ject Phono Box MKII, Parasound P/HP-850, ASL Wave 20 monoblocks
    Klipsch RF-35, RB-51ii

[Car Audio]
    Pioneer Premier DEH-P860MP, Memphis 16-MCA3004, Boston Acoustic RC520
  • jdhdiggs
    edited September 2007
    cfrizz wrote: »
    Are you sure you want me to do that James, since it is pretty obvious what he means.

You might feel obligated to track Wall down to defend your sisters' honor!:eek: :D

Nah, she can do that herself. Besides, the guy she's dating is very well connected. All she needs to do is give the word and it's "off with his head"...:eek:
  • ohskigod
    edited September 2007

uh, you do know I was just joking around right?
    boy did this thread take an odd direction :rolleyes:
    interpreting wallstreets post?, dude...you got me hangin...no clue
    Living Room 2 Channel -
    Schiit SYS Passive Pre. Jolida CD player. Songbird streamer. California Audio Labs Sigma II DAC, DIY 300as1/a1 Ice modules Class D amp. LSi15 with MM842 woofer upgrade, Nordost Blue Heaven and Unity interconnects.

Upstairs 2 Channel Rig -
    Prometheus Ref. TVC passive pre, SAE A-205 Amp, Wiim pro streamer and Topping E50 DAC, California Audio Labs DX1 CD player, Von Schweikert VR3.5 speakers.

Studio Rig - Scarlett 18i20(Gen3) DAW, Mac Mini, Aiyma A07 Max (BridgedX2), Totem Mites
  • George Grand
    George Grand Posts: 12,258
    edited September 2007
    Isn't that the sister who was supposed to maybe get me hooked up with some of Jenny's "personal effects"? How'd that work out for me?
  • schwarcw
    schwarcw Posts: 7,335
    edited September 2007
    The bio's of the girls show that two were born and raised on the West Coast, the other in North Dakota.

I wish you sister luck on her new project, whatever she does.:)
    Carl

• jdhdiggs
    edited September 2007
    George:

Yup, she was working on it then Jenny went and got hitched and they went seperate ways. Sorry 'bout that... It happens in that "society"
  • ohskigod
    edited September 2007
    so that explains the lawn dart target with Jim Carrey's picture in George's backyard? :D
    Living Room 2 Channel -

Upstairs 2 Channel Rig -