BaggedLancer
BaggedLancer Posts: 6,371
edited September 2007 in The Clubhouse
Post edited by BaggedLancer on

Comments

• sucks2beme
    sucks2beme Posts: 5,600
    edited September 2007

More like " partially assembled in a half assed fashion" in the USA.
    "The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg." --Thomas Jefferson
  • Early B.
    Early B. Posts: 7,900
    edited September 2007
    The cable is made in the USA. The banana plug is made in China.

Doesn't matter. Most of what says is "made in the USA" is usually only assembled here.

America is quickly becoming a third world country.
    HT/2-channel Rig: Sony 50” LCD TV; Toshiba HD-A2 DVD player; Emotiva LMC-1 pre/pro; Rogue Audio M-120 monoblocks (modded); Placette RVC; Emotiva LPA-1 amp; Bada HD-22 tube CDP (modded); VMPS Tower II SE (fronts); DIY Clearwave Dynamic 4CC (center); Wharfedale Opus Tri-Surrounds (rear); and VMPS 215 sub

"God grooves with tubes."
  • BaggedLancer
    BaggedLancer Posts: 6,371
    edited September 2007
    Early B. wrote: »
    The cable is made in the USA. The banana plug is made in China.

Doesn't matter. Most of what says is "made in the USA" is usually only assembled here.

America is quickly becoming a third world country.

I guess it was just the concept of the auction that was funny to me. He went out of his way to label it Made in USA both in the title and in the description yet puts a picture which only has the value of showing the plug was Made In China.
  • Rivrrat
    Rivrrat Posts: 2,101
    edited September 2007
    You would think he'd pick out a picture with a bit better asssembly quality too.
    My equipment sig felt inadequate and deleted itself.