Army-Of-Dude (Alex) Returns From Deployment

aaharvel
aaharvel Posts: 4,489
edited September 2007 in The Clubhouse
Alex blogs on <a href="http://armyofdude.blogspot.com/2007/09/do-not-adjust-your-television-set.html">his experience</a> of war, feelings towards lost comrades, and the anticipation of uniting with family once again. His dad leaves a heartfelt comment:
Alex, catching that first glimpse of you in the gym for just a split second, between all the soldiers and family members scrambling back and forth, almost made my heart burst out of my chest. Hugging you was the second greatest moment of my life, right behind watching you and Alissa being born. All my cares and worries vanished in that instant. And it was a supreme moment of happiness for your mother and me to see you and Lauren embrace. There won't be many days in what remains of my life that can top September 12, 2007.

And I will never forget Jesse and Chevy, although we never met. Through your writings and many stories about both men, I feel as if I came to know them as friends.

And a great deal of thanks should go out to Jen Stow and Bryna Erickson of the Bravo Company FRG, who were so helpful and kind in getting me and your mother through the tumultuous last sixteen months.

Love,

Dad

That's what it's all about right there.
H/K Signature 2.1+235
Jungson MagicBoat II
Revel Performa M-20
Velodyne cht-10 sub
Rega P1 Turntable

"People working at Polk Audio must sit around the office and just laugh their balls off reading many of these comments." -Lush
Post edited by aaharvel on

Comments