What kind of **** will you be peddling to us? :rolleyes:

GTFO

tshirt-m-gtfo-Green-art-180.gif
Post edited by Demiurge on

Comments

• heiney9
    heiney9 Posts: 25,163
    edited September 2007
    J/C----they are like roaches. You just can't kill the n00b seller's. Why can't they read and why can't they integrate into the community before they try to blatantly peddle stuff. :rolleyes:

I retract the above statement if it's not your intention to get 25 posts just so you can **** your goods only to never be heard from again.

H9
    "Appreciation of audio is a completely subjective human experience. Measurements can provide a measure of insight, but are no substitute for human judgment. Why are we looking to reduce a subjective experience to objective criteria anyway? The subtleties of music and audio reproduction are for those who appreciate it. Differentiation by numbers is for those who do not".--Nelson Pass Pass Labs XA25 | EE Avant Pre | EE Mini Max Supreme DAC | MIT Shotgun S1 | Pangea AC14SE MKII | Legend L600 | BlueSound Node 3 - Tubes add soul!
  • wingnut4772
    wingnut4772 Posts: 7,519
    edited September 2007
    I think it's time to change that rule. It's very annoying watching these snipers do their thing. Maybe a 100 post minimum will deter this.
    Sharp Elite 70
    Anthem D2V 3D
    Parasound 5250
    Parasound HCA 1000 A
    Parasound HCA 1000
    Oppo BDP 95
    Von Schweikert VR4 Jr R/L Fronts
    Von Schweikert LCR 4 Center
    Totem Mask Surrounds X4
    Hsu ULS-15 Quad Drive Subwoofers
    Sony PS3
    Squeezebox Touch

Polk Atrium 7s on the patio just to keep my foot in the door.
  • sucks2beme
    sucks2beme Posts: 5,600
    edited September 2007
    Gee, maybe we should just wait to see if he's got SDA's we can snag cheap.
    If its just more crap, then slam him!
    "The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg." --Thomas Jefferson
  • Ricardo
    Ricardo Posts: 10,636
    edited September 2007
    ^^^^What he said :D:D

2008 & 2010 Football Pool WINNER
    SOPA
    Thank God for different opinions. Imagine the world if we all wanted the same woman