O.J. Simpson Arrested in Armed Robbery of Las Vegas Hotel Room

carpenter
carpenter Posts: 362
edited September 2007 in The Clubhouse
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,296948,00.html
Oh brother:rolleyes:
I wonder if johnny Cochran represents dead beats?;)
"If the global crisis continues, by the end of the year Only two Banks will be operational, the Blood Bank and the Sperm Bank. Then these 2 banks will merge and it will be called 'The Bloody **** Bank'"
Post edited by carpenter on

Comments

• bobman1235
    bobman1235 Posts: 10,822
    edited September 2007
    Well, Cochran is dead, so I guess he should represent dead beats.

OJ didn't go to jail for murder, maybe they can get him on robbery (doubtful). Like how they got AL Capone on tax evasion.... :)
    If you will it, dude, it is no dream.
  • carpenter
    carpenter Posts: 362
    edited September 2007
    bobman1235 wrote: »
    Well, Cochran is dead

Hmmmmmm, that "lets be nice" policy suggested lately, sure comes with a price..
    "If the global crisis continues, by the end of the year Only two Banks will be operational, the Blood Bank and the Sperm Bank. Then these 2 banks will merge and it will be called 'The Bloody **** Bank'"
  • cindy100
    cindy100 Posts: 256
    edited September 2007
    Our local news just said he has been arrested. I'm sure he'll lie his way out of this one too.
  • janmike
    janmike Posts: 6,146
    edited September 2007
    If he has any money for a good attorney.
    Michael ;)
    In the beginning, all knowledge was new!

NORTH of 60°
  • Early B.
    Early B. Posts: 7,900
    edited September 2007
    I read the whole article. The case appears to be really weak so far. We should learn more tomorrow.
    HT/2-channel Rig: Sony 50” LCD TV; Toshiba HD-A2 DVD player; Emotiva LMC-1 pre/pro; Rogue Audio M-120 monoblocks (modded); Placette RVC; Emotiva LPA-1 amp; Bada HD-22 tube CDP (modded); VMPS Tower II SE (fronts); DIY Clearwave Dynamic 4CC (center); Wharfedale Opus Tri-Surrounds (rear); and VMPS 215 sub

"God grooves with tubes."
  • sucks2beme
    sucks2beme Posts: 5,600
    edited September 2007
    Seems the guy who first reported it has backpedaled hard. I think
    this one is going nowhere fast.
    "The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg." --Thomas Jefferson
  • schwarcw
    schwarcw Posts: 7,335
    edited September 2007
    There's speculation that one of the thugs involved may have turned on him. They found the guns so this guy may flip to get off light and OJ gets the shaft. I think the sentiment is against OJ and he may get a little time for this. Not enough IMO.
    Carl

• F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 50,439
    edited September 2007
    O.J. Simpson Arrested in Armed Robbery of Las Vegas Hotel Room

Hehe....
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• Sherardp
    Sherardp Posts: 8,038
    edited September 2007
    I think the dude deserves it, he's an idiot. Guy goes and writes dumb books, says stupid things on interviews and now this. It was only a matter of time. Give him the whole 25, this guy is an embarrassment.
    Shoot the jumper.....................BALLIN.............!!!!!

Home Theater Pics in the Showcase :cool:

http://www.polkaudio.com/forums/showcase/view.php?userid=73580
  • Systems
    Systems Posts: 14,873
    edited September 2007
    Reading that he could get up to 35 years on one of the charges.
    Testing
    Testing
    Testing
  • Frank Z
    Frank Z Posts: 5,860
    edited September 2007
    What a long way that guy has fallen.
    9/11 - WE WILL NEVER FORGET!! (<---<<click)
    2005-06 Club Polk Football Pool Champion!! :D
  • dorokusai
    dorokusai Posts: 25,577
    edited September 2007
    I imagine Michael Vick being pretty happy this happened.

What a sorry addition to the impact OJ had on the NFL. All that data used to mean something, now it just means loser.
    CTC BBQ Amplifier, Sonic Frontiers Line3 Pre-Amplifier and Wadia 581 SACD player. Speakers? Always changing but for now, Mission Argonauts I picked up for $50 bucks, mint.
  • Systems
    edited September 2007
    What’s even weirder is that he stole back his own memorabilia... he'll go to jail for steeling $20 worth of stuff :):):)
    Testing
    Testing
    Testing
  • PhantomOG
    PhantomOG Posts: 2,409
    edited September 2007
    Silverti wrote: »
    What’s even weirder is that he stole back his own memorabilia... he'll go to jail for steeling $20 worth of stuff :):):)

That's what I'd like to know more about. What's his "claim" to this stuff? Was it stuff that was sold off after he lost the civil suit?
  • Systems
    edited September 2007
    oh ****, he doesnt have the millions to get him out of this:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/20819336/
    Testing
    Testing
    Testing
  • bobman1235
    bobman1235 Posts: 10,822
    edited September 2007
    From the Dilbet Blog :
    I assume O.J. is kicking himself for not killing everyone in the room, covering himself in their DNA, and going golfing. You have to stick with what works. What the Hell was he thinking?
    Unfortunately for O.J., his old attorney Johnny Cochrane has passed away. He’s the one who coined the phrase “If the glove doesn’t fit, you must acquit.” In my opinion, that rhyme freed O.J. I recall reading a study that says people perceive things that rhyme to be more persuasive than things that don’t. Who will create the new rhyme that sets O.J. free? I have a few suggestions.

“If he reclaimed his own ****, you must acquit!”

“If he didn’t get rough, you must uncuff!”

“If he has a bad knee, you must set him free!”
    If you will it, dude, it is no dream.
  • Roy Munson
    Roy Munson Posts: 886
    edited September 2007
    “If he reclaimed his own ****, you must acquit!”

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!
    2 Channel:
    Amp/Parasound Halo A23
    Pre/Carver C-1