I hate the Pac 10 Refs

Shizelbs
Shizelbs Posts: 7,433
edited October 2007 in The Clubhouse
I swear with as little bias as I can muster, the Pac 10 refs are the worst. I swear its not just me, but they fack up so many calls and invariably they end up **** over my team. It drives me crazy.

Once, in 2000 I think, a pass more or less got trapped/skipped to an Idaho receiver and the refs called it a touchdown. Every piss drunk fan in the stands was screaming their heads off as it was SO FACKING obvious. That bad call cost my team the game.

So yeah, I am sitting here tonight, trying to enjoy some college football, and I'm losing my voice yelling at these blind refs.

Anyone else out there like me?

Anyone else wonder if the refs understand the INDISPUTABLE part of overturning calls on the field? Its really not that hard of a concept to grasp. Hell, I'm not a paid referee and I can understand the meaning of the word. You'd think they could too.
Post edited by Shizelbs on

Comments

• exalted512
    exalted512 Posts: 10,735
    edited September 2007
    Like the A&M game last week. Evidently, if you rough the passer, but the receiver still catches the ball and fumbles, the recovery of that fumble doesnt matter if you roughed the passer. Maybe not blind though, just stupid.
    -Cody
    Music is like candy, you have to get rid of the rappers to enjoy it
  • Shizelbs
    Shizelbs Posts: 7,433
    edited October 2007
    Well, they did it again. They called incomplete on a clear catch for a touchdown. Screwed us out of 4 points in a game we lost by 3.
  • MacLeod
    MacLeod Posts: 14,358
    edited October 2007
    Them boys in the SEC aint the greatest either.

Apparantly, if youre Tennessee and you intercept a Georgia pass in the end zone, its pass interference.
    polkaudio sound quality competitor since 2005
    MECA SQ Rookie of the Year 06 ~ MECA State Champ 06,07,08,11 ~ MECA World Finals 2nd place 06,07,08,09
    08 Car Audio Nationals 1st ~ 07 N Georgia Nationals 1st ~ 06 Carl Casper Nationals 1st ~ USACi 05 Southeast AutumnFest 1st

polkaudio SR6500 --- polkaudio MM1040 x2 -- Pioneer P99 -- Rockford Fosgate P1000X5D
  • OKB
    OKB Posts: 5
    edited October 2007
    Remember Oregon vs Oklahoma ?