Comments

• Polkitup2
    Polkitup2 Posts: 1,621
    edited September 2007
    Nice. I'm in Please.
  • dorokusai
    dorokusai Posts: 25,577
    edited September 2007
    I would like to formally object to some of the Polkies that want to play nice in order to receive some goodies.....

PolkThug would slice the throat of a Camaro owner at the drop of a hat.

JimBrick and Janmike are Canadian, and we all know they can’t be trusted.

Esavinon is Whitey Bulger.

Hearingimpaired, based on his claims of inventing “The Clamp”, which is actually a billet aluminum tool to perform circumcision. It just so happens to double as a record clamp.

That’s just off the cuff but this is a motley crew at best, and none should be trusted.
    CTC BBQ Amplifier, Sonic Frontiers Line3 Pre-Amplifier and Wadia 581 SACD player. Speakers? Always changing but for now, Mission Argonauts I picked up for $50 bucks, mint.
  • BaggedLancer
    BaggedLancer Posts: 6,371
    edited September 2007
    dorokusai wrote: »

True that, last time I trusted a Canadian he married my sister.
  • Midnite Mick
    Midnite Mick Posts: 1,591
    edited September 2007
    Hey! What about me? I don't want to be trusted either!
    Modwright SWL 9.0 SE (6Sons Audio Thunderbird PC with Oyaide 004 terminations)
    Consonance cd120T
    Consonance Cyber 800 tube monoblocks (6Sons Audio Thunderbird PC's with Oyaide 004 terminations)
    Usher CP 6311

Phillips Pronto TS1000 Universal Remote
  • engtaz
    engtaz Posts: 7,663
    edited September 2007
    dorokusai wrote: »
    I would like to formally object to some of the Polkies that want to play nice in order to receive some goodies.....

PolkThug would slice the throat of a Camaro owner at the drop of a hat.

Esavinon is Whitey Bulger.

Hearingimpaired, based on his claims of inventing “The Clamp”, which is actually a billet aluminum tool to perform circumcision. It just so happens to double as a record clamp.

That’s just off the cuff but this is a motley crew at best, and none should be trusted.

Too funny. Give him the cables. He's made me laugh the most.
    engtaz

I love how music can brighten up a bad day.
  • dudeinaroom
    dudeinaroom Posts: 3,609
    edited September 2007
    well at least we will know who all the rats..er..snitches are, good way to find out...er..karma. I think I just got my self banned.
  • snow
    snow Posts: 4,337
    edited September 2007
    True that, last time I trusted a Canadian he married my sister.
    I wish someone would marry my sister :p

And take her off to a far away land lmaoooo.

Errr..... Lets make that a far far away land. :D :eek: :D

REGARDS SNOW
    Well, I just pulled off the impossible by doing a double-blind comparison all by myself, purely by virtue of the fact that I completely and stupidly forgot what I did last. I guess that getting old does have its advantages after all :D
  • Mike682
    Mike682 Posts: 2,074
    edited September 2007
    in please!
    Receiver: harmankardon AVR235
    Mains: polk R30
    Center: polk CSi3
    Rear Surrounds: polk R20
    Subwoofer: polk PSW404
    DVD: Panasonic DVD-S29
  • BaggedLancer
    edited September 2007
    snow wrote: »
    I wish someone would marry my sister :p

And take her off to a far away land lmaoooo.

REGARDS SNOW

haha......but then it leads to them buying a house together. Then that leads to them asking you to help renovate x, y, and when you finish with those, z.

Then you have to hooked up their tv, surround sound, run all the wires cause they don't wanna see the wires.

Once that's done they want you to paint the house and when you finish that it's time to help with the landscaping.

That's how my experience went.
  • snow
    snow Posts: 4,337
    edited September 2007
    haha......but then it leads to them buying a house together. Then that leads to them asking you to help renovate x, y, and when you finish with those, z.

Then you have to hooked up their tv, surround sound, run all the wires cause they don't wanna see the wires.

Once that's done they want you to paint the house and when you finish that it's time to help with the landscaping.

That's how my experience went.
    True lmaoo.

Actually she is married.

What I did was give her one of my houses so she could move into a bigger one after the 4th kid. :D

karma muy agradable Ricardo tengo un par yo mismo y me gusta los aman

REGARDS SNOW
    Well, I just pulled off the impossible by doing a double-blind comparison all by myself, purely by virtue of the fact that I completely and stupidly forgot what I did last. I guess that getting old does have its advantages after all :D
  • Shizelbs
    Shizelbs Posts: 7,433
    edited September 2007
    Tell you what. I won't be any meaner than usual.

So, put me in.
  • beardog03
    beardog03 Posts: 5,550
    edited September 2007
    I`m just mean in a nicer way !
    Cary SLP-98L F1 DC Pre Amp (Jag Blue)
    Parasound HCA-3500
    Cary Audio V12 amp (Jag Red)
    Polk Audio Xm Reciever (Autographed by THE MAN Himself) :cool:
    Magnum Dynalab MD-102 Analog Tuna
    Jolida JD-100 CDP
    Polk Audio LSi9 Speaks (ebony)
    SVS PC-Ultra Sub
    AQ Bedrock Speaker Cables (Bi-Wired)
    MIT Shotgun S1 I/C`s
    AQ Black Thunder Sub Cables
    PS Audio Plus Power Cords
    Magnum Dynalab ST-2 FM Antenna
    Sanus Cherry wood Speak Stands
    Adona AV45CS3 / 3 Tier Rack (Black /Gold)

:cool:
  • dragon1952
    dragon1952 Posts: 4,899
    edited September 2007
    shack wrote: »
    Nah....my right to be an **** at will can't be bought with a mere pair of speaker cables.....I'M OUT!

Cool me and Shack can be real **** for a week and nobody can do anything about it or else...you're out :D
    2 channel - Willsenton R8 tube integrated, Holo Audio Spring 3 KTE DAC, audio optimized NUC7i5, Windows 10 Pro/JRiver MC29/Fidelizer Plus 8.7 w/LPS and external SSD drive, PS Audio PerfectWave P3 regenerator, KEF R3 speakers, Rythmik F12SE subwoofer, Audioquest Diamond USB cable, Gabriel Gold IC's, Morrow Audio SP5 speaker cables. Computer - Windows 10/JRiver, Schiit Magni 3+/Modi 3+, Fostex PMO.4n monitors, Sennheiser HD600 headphones
  • engtaz
    engtaz Posts: 7,663
    edited September 2007
    I think this is the funniest thread you have started HTrookie. LOL
    Is this the extra karma where everyone is a winner for reading and participating in it.:D :D
    engtaz

I love how music can brighten up a bad day.
  • Ricardo
    Ricardo Posts: 10,636
    edited September 2007
    No; just messsing with all of you guys, and having fun with the posts. I really don't have any Signal speaker wires.

2008 & 2010 Football Pool WINNER
    SOPA
    Thank God for different opinions. Imagine the world if we all wanted the same woman
  • Fireman32
    Fireman32 Posts: 4,845
    edited September 2007
    Great Karma. In please.
  • BottomFeeder
    BottomFeeder Posts: 1,684
    edited September 2007
    HTrookie wrote: »
    No; just messsing with all of you guys, and having fun with the posts. I really don't have any Signal speaker wires.

Hey now! That's not even close to nice!

You're out!
    "Wish I didn't know now what I didn't know then." Bob Seger
  • beardog03
    beardog03 Posts: 5,550
    edited September 2007
    I would say I`m tellin`, but I just can`t bring myself to be that guy...

but....

well, you know what you did !
    Cary SLP-98L F1 DC Pre Amp (Jag Blue)
    Parasound HCA-3500
    Cary Audio V12 amp (Jag Red)
    Polk Audio Xm Reciever (Autographed by THE MAN Himself) :cool:
    Magnum Dynalab MD-102 Analog Tuna
    Jolida JD-100 CDP
    Polk Audio LSi9 Speaks (ebony)
    SVS PC-Ultra Sub
    AQ Bedrock Speaker Cables (Bi-Wired)
    MIT Shotgun S1 I/C`s
    AQ Black Thunder Sub Cables
    PS Audio Plus Power Cords
    Magnum Dynalab ST-2 FM Antenna
    Sanus Cherry wood Speak Stands
    Adona AV45CS3 / 3 Tier Rack (Black /Gold)

:cool:
  • shack
    shack Posts: 11,154
    edited September 2007
    After much thought and introspection...maybe HT's karma is just the thing to help me turn my life around.

I could be IN and try to be nice until after the drawing.

Maybe focusing on the positive would allow the kinder...gentler me to come to the surface.

I could surprise my family, friends and co-workers with acts of kindness and overall thoughtfulness.

Rodney King could be my hero as I go around town pleading "Can't we all just get along?".

I could aspire to be THE NICEST MAN IN THE WORLD!

HT's karma could be just the thing to hep me turn over a new leaf and make me a new and better man!

Nah...I'll just keep bein' an ****...I'm still out!
    "Just because you’re offended doesn’t mean you’re right." - Ricky Gervais

"For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't believe, no proof is possible." - Stuart Chase

"Consistency requires you to be as ignorant today as you were a year ago." - Bernard Berenson
  • BaggedLancer
    edited September 2007
    Being nice gets you no where in life. Everyone knows this.

(i hope)
  • dragon1952
    dragon1952 Posts: 4,899
    edited September 2007
    shack wrote: »
    After much thought and introspection...maybe HT's karma is just the thing to help me turn my life around.

I could be IN and try to be nice until after the drawing.

Maybe focusing on the positive would allow the kinder...gentler me to come to the surface.

I could surprise my family, friends and co-workers with acts of kindness and overall thoughtfulness.

Rodney King could be my hero as I go around town pleading "Can't we all just get along?".

I could aspire to be THE NICEST MAN IN THE WORLD!

HT's karma could be just the thing to hep me turn over a new leaf and make me a new and better man!

Nah...I'll just keep bein' an ****...I'm still out!

LOL! You must me a Theodoric of York fan like me :D
    2 channel - Willsenton R8 tube integrated, Holo Audio Spring 3 KTE DAC, audio optimized NUC7i5, Windows 10 Pro/JRiver MC29/Fidelizer Plus 8.7 w/LPS and external SSD drive, PS Audio PerfectWave P3 regenerator, KEF R3 speakers, Rythmik F12SE subwoofer, Audioquest Diamond USB cable, Gabriel Gold IC's, Morrow Audio SP5 speaker cables. Computer - Windows 10/JRiver, Schiit Magni 3+/Modi 3+, Fostex PMO.4n monitors, Sennheiser HD600 headphones
  • MSALLA
    MSALLA Posts: 1,602
    edited September 2007
    I was a couple of streets over from you yesterday Bro.

That makes you closer then I was. I was in Harrisburg working at the new rare books exibit at the forms building. I'll be away from tues. to fri. but after that I'llbe around. Next time your in the area give me a call (I know your here alot) If you don't still have my cell, PM me.
    Michael

Samsung 50" HD DLP
    Yamaha RX-V2500
    (2) Outlaw 200
    Adcom GFA 555
    Sony BDP300
    Denon 2900 DVD
    Lsi9's mains
    Lsi7's rear
    Lsic center
    12.1 SVS driver in 4.53 cuft. tube
    Harmony 880
  • hearingimpared
    hearingimpared Posts: 21,137
    edited September 2007
    I have it Bro. I'll give you a ring.
  • Ricardo
    edited September 2007
    Bump!!

SOPA
    Thank God for different opinions. Imagine the world if we all wanted the same woman
  • JimBRICK
    JimBRICK Posts: 1,543
    edited September 2007
    If I get these I will volunteer for a year in the amazon, teaching the people of the region how to make good quality canadian beer
    2 CHANNEL
    Speaker - Klipsch Heresy II
    Under construction
  • Ricardo
    edited September 2007
    Well, the Eagles didn't win the game, so no drawing was made. Oh well.

SOPA
  • billbillw
    billbillw Posts: 6,712
    edited September 2007
    Uh, is it me, or do you all feel kinda ripped off? Especially the ones that actully had to be nice against their will!
    For rig details, see my profile. Nothing here anymore...
  • Ricardo
    edited September 2007
    Well, you guys are lucky; I actually had the Redskins in my pool picks this week, so I got that point :p:p:p

So the drawing will be done....

SOPA
  • Ricardo
    edited September 2007
    And the winner is:

ENGTAZ!!!!

PM me your addy.

You can all go back to nasty now

SOPA
  • zombie boy 2000
    zombie boy 2000 Posts: 6,641
    edited September 2007
    I hate kittens.
    I never had it like this where I grew up. But I send my kids here because the fact is you go to one of the best schools in the country: Rushmore. Now, for some of you it doesn't matter. You were born rich and you're going to stay rich. But here's my advice to the rest of you: Take dead aim on the rich boys. Get them in the crosshairs and take them down. Just remember, they can buy anything but they can't buy backbone. Don't let them forget it. Thank you.Herman Blume - Rushmore