Sl2000 Tweeters

Options
snow
snow Posts: 4,329
edited November 2007 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
For sale (2) SL2000 tweeters $25.00 a pair . I had originally bought 8 from a fellow polkie and sold 2 on ebay for $50.00 to recoup part of my orginal investment, and I am keeping 2 for myself. But these 2 will be sold here. I feel that it is only right to keep these as much as possible in the club and allow others to get a good deal also.

Its hard to tell exactly what shipping will be on these but I will only charge actual cost to be paid after shipment via paypal. shipping will be via usps priority mail, insurance is required.

REGARDS SNOW

P.S one pair is sold one more pair left. all pairs sold
Well, I just pulled off the impossible by doing a double-blind comparison all by myself, purely by virtue of the fact that I completely and stupidly forgot what I did last. I guess that getting old does have its advantages after all :D
Post edited by snow on

Comments

• LongboardEbo
    LongboardEbo Posts: 4
    edited September 2007
    Options
    Snow I'll take the pair - contact me at gary@westswell.com, so we can finalize.

Thanks,
    Gary
  • snow
    edited September 2007
    Options
    Snow I'll take the pair - contact me at gary@westswell.com, so we can finalize.

Thanks,
    Gary

Sold one pair.

REGARDS SNOW
    Well, I just pulled off the impossible by doing a double-blind comparison all by myself, purely by virtue of the fact that I completely and stupidly forgot what I did last. I guess that getting old does have its advantages after all :D
  • snow
    edited November 2007
    Options
    Thanks Bagged Lancer. Last pair gone ty all

REGARDS SNOW