Anyone know where I can get a MW4801 midrange???

Options
mike_mds
mike_mds Posts: 4
edited September 2007 in Speakers
This would be for an older center channel....the sticker on the midrange that is blown identifies it as a MW4801. I emailed Polk and they told me they no longer had any in stock. Anyone have an idea where I might be able to find one of these? Thanks!
Post edited by mike_mds on

Comments

• mike_mds
    mike_mds Posts: 4
    edited September 2007
    Options
    Still looking.....
  • danger boy
    danger boy Posts: 15,722
    edited September 2007
    Options
    one might show up on Ebay ... i see different models on there from time to time.. other than that.. nope. sorry
    PolkFest 2012, who's going>?
    Vancouver, Canada Sept 30th, 2012 - Madonna concert :cheesygrin:
  • jtkc
    jtkc Posts: 3
    Options
    way old post but the driver they are askin about mw4801 or somethging plethora available on ebay 9/15/23 so for reference these on ebay at affordable prices im not an ebay seller fyi i searched the part number to verrify the seller was id assume tryin to screw someone, listed that mw4801 specifically as rare car audio

i saw the side view of driver and i was like that aint right and sure enough they are for hometheater home audio speakers (8ohm) and not car audio now had the seller decided to include the info that they are a designated home audio driver while then saying they can be for car audio id nit be so enthusiasticx asbout correcting him cuz in the latter hes being 100% using keywords or attention catcher type words and id say purposely posting the only blurry picture ofthem that has the specs label for the speaker so its unreadable butr looks like itsblurry by accident cuz all the othgers are perfect which in away tells on itself why was one side shot impossible to get a clear pic of when the 8 other pics friom all differebnt view points are perfrct '