Anyone in the medical field?

gwh
gwh Posts: 1,451
edited September 2007 in The Clubhouse
Need help identifying these tools, I bought them at an estate sale of an orthopedic surgeon.

Thanks,

G
HT:
Martin Logan Motion 40
Martin Logan Motion 50XT
Emotiva Airmotiv E2
SVS SB16 Ultra
Def Tech Reference Sub
Yamaha RX-A3070

Signal Cable speaker wires & interconnects.
Post edited by gwh on

Comments

• BaggedLancer
    BaggedLancer Posts: 6,371
    edited September 2007
    Swedish Made **** Enlarger........definately.
  • george daniel
    george daniel Posts: 12,096
    edited September 2007
    edited
    JC approves....he told me so. (F-1 nut)
  • gwh
    gwh Posts: 1,451
    edited September 2007
    Swedish Made **** Enlarger........definately

My thoughts exactly......But all it did was take some skin off and make it sore:mad:

G
    HT:
    Martin Logan Motion 40
    Martin Logan Motion 50XT
    Emotiva Airmotiv E2
    SVS SB16 Ultra
    Def Tech Reference Sub
    Yamaha RX-A3070

Signal Cable speaker wires & interconnects.
  • BaggedLancer
    edited September 2007
    That tool in the middle....the one that kind looks like an ice pick.....that looks like it goes where it doesn't belong if thats a SMPE
  • mrbigbluelight
    mrbigbluelight Posts: 9,670
    edited September 2007
    Swedish Made **** Enlarger........definately.

Although it is commonly mistaken for a Swedish **** Enlarge, it's actually a German made medical device (manufactured by Krupps).

It's a "Howzdaboyz Testicular Equalizer", commonly used by male German models who suffer from what is known as "one-nut droppitis".

The weight is attached to the **** opposite of the "drooper" for up to 4 hours a day. Treatment may take up to 3 months, although a regimen of deep knee squats (with the device attached) has been clinically shown to accelerate results.
    Sal Palooza
  • daboyz
    daboyz Posts: 5,207
    edited September 2007
    Although it is commonly mistaken for a Swedish **** Enlarge, it's actually a German made medical device (manufactured by Krupps).

It's a "Howzdaboyz Testicular Equalizer", commonly used by male German models who suffer from what is known as "one-nut droppitis".

The weight is attached to the **** opposite of the "drooper" for up to 4 hours a day. Treatment may take up to 3 months, although a regimen of deep knee squats (with the device attached) has been clinically shown to accelerate results.

Hey, mine hang just fine,thank you:D
  • BaggedLancer
    edited September 2007

You sure its Krupps and not Braun? I assume then they use that ice pick thing to poke a hole through and through on the one that is opposite the drooper and they thread the other piece through?
  • SKsolutions
    SKsolutions Posts: 1,820
    edited September 2007
    Looks like a bunion grinder and a toe iron. Can't be comfortable.
    -Ignorance is strength -