Anyone Want A Good Laugh?

snow
snow Posts: 4,337
edited September 2007 in The Clubhouse
If your in need of a good laugh please visit this thread on audiogon. :D :eek: :D

http://forum.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/fr.pl?fcabl&1187714668&read&3&4&

My suggestion is please send me your energy wasting global warming class A amps. :p

My favorite response to the orginal post is this. (I see a lot more Hummers than SET amplifiers on a daily basis.)

REGARDS SNOW
Well, I just pulled off the impossible by doing a double-blind comparison all by myself, purely by virtue of the fact that I completely and stupidly forgot what I did last. I guess that getting old does have its advantages after all :D
Post edited by snow on

Comments

• F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 50,437
    edited September 2007
    Hmmm...perhaps our resident cra(kp0t has moved to Audiogon.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• strider
    strider Posts: 2,568
    edited September 2007
    I like this one:

"GLOBAL WARMING is REAL and to continue using your power hungry heat producing components without guilt you need to purchase carbon offsets from me. Here is how it works for every hour you even have your rig powered up even if you are not listening you need to send me $1.00 very reasonble considering you are saving the planet. For every $10000.00 that I receive I will plant a tree and listen to a Bose system for 1 hour. Pay Pal please add 3%"
    Wristwatch--->Crisco
  • ohskigod
    ohskigod Posts: 6,502
    edited September 2007
    I liked that one too :D
    Living Room 2 Channel -
    Schiit SYS Passive Pre. Jolida CD player. Songbird streamer. California Audio Labs Sigma II DAC, DIY 300as1/a1 Ice modules Class D amp. LSi15 with MM842 woofer upgrade, Nordost Blue Heaven and Unity interconnects.

Upstairs 2 Channel Rig -
    Prometheus Ref. TVC passive pre, SAE A-205 Amp, Wiim pro streamer and Topping E50 DAC, California Audio Labs DX1 CD player, Von Schweikert VR3.5 speakers.

Studio Rig - Scarlett 18i20(Gen3) DAW, Mac Mini, Aiyma A07 Max (BridgedX2), Totem Mites
  • RuSsMaN
    RuSsMaN Posts: 17,987
    edited September 2007
    F1nut wrote: »
    Hmmm...perhaps our resident cra(kp0t has moved to Audiogon.

When did you move to Audiogon? ;)
    Check your lips at the door woman. Shake your hips like battleships. Yeah, all the white girls trip when I sing at Sunday service.
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 50,437
    edited September 2007
    You are confused, I'm the resident Guru because I'm always right. Which, of course, makes you wrong. ;)
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• hearingimpared
    hearingimpared Posts: 21,137
    edited September 2007
    Who said Environmentalism isn't a religion?:rolleyes: :D