Phil Spector

dragon1952
dragon1952 Posts: 4,899
edited September 2007 in The Clubhouse
This guy has got to be the creepiest guy ever. Very close to that West Virginia, gun fondling doll lover in that Real Dolls video that someone posted a while back.
Freakin' creepy :(
http://www.charter.net/news/read.php?ps=1016&id=13979761&_LT=HOME_LARSDCCLM_UNEWS
2 channel - Willsenton R8 tube integrated, Holo Audio Spring 3 KTE DAC, audio optimized NUC7i5, Windows 10 Pro/JRiver MC29/Fidelizer Plus 8.7 w/LPS and external SSD drive, PS Audio PerfectWave P3 regenerator, KEF R3 speakers, Rythmik F12SE subwoofer, Audioquest Diamond USB cable, Gabriel Gold IC's, Morrow Audio SP5 speaker cables. Computer - Windows 10/JRiver, Schiit Magni 3+/Modi 3+, Fostex PMO.4n monitors, Sennheiser HD600 headphones
Post edited by dragon1952 on

Comments

• danger boy
    danger boy Posts: 15,722
    edited September 2007
    ha ha ha. i did a Wikipedia search on his "wall of sound" just earlier today.. i guess not everyone bought into his "sound" back in the day. yes he was groundbreaking to music back then.

But the Beatles didn't care for the way his wall of sound sounded on Let It Be.

I haven't kept up on the trial or anything like that. I really have no interest in it.
    PolkFest 2012, who's going>?
    Vancouver, Canada Sept 30th, 2012 - Madonna concert :cheesygrin: