Dale

treitz3
treitz3 Posts: 18,980
edited September 2007 in The Clubhouse
How many of you watched the program on CMT?

How many of you miss him?

#3, may he be eternal.
~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
Post edited by treitz3 on

Comments

• Rivrrat
    Rivrrat Posts: 2,101
    edited September 2007
    I didn't, but it'll be on again. Something about coaching soccer just got in the way.

I'm one of those sort of fans, and I happened to be watching when he hit the wall blocking for Waltrip (or was it Jr, I don't remember now). I wish I hadn't seen it, and I wish it hadn't happened.
    My equipment sig felt inadequate and deleted itself.
  • cmy330go
    cmy330go Posts: 2,341
    edited September 2007
    Didn't see it. I'll have to catch a rerun.

In my opinion, NASCAR has gone steadily down hill since his death. Dale would have never stood for all the retarded gimmicks, and never-ending rule changes. He was the only guy that was able to keep the "big dogs" in check.
    HT
    Mits WD-65737, DirecTV, Oppo DV-970HD, XBOX ONE, Yamaha RX-A1030, Parasound Halo A23, Rotel RB-985, Music Hall MMF-7, Parasound PPH-100, LSi-15, LSi-C, LSi-FX, LSi-7, PSW-1000, Monster HTS2600

2 CH
    Parasound Halo P3, Parasound Halo A21, Sutherland Ph.D, VPI Classic 3 w/ 3D arm & Soundsmith Aida Cartridge, Arcam CD72T, B&W 802 S3, Monster HTS2500,