See All Sex Offenders In Your Neighborhood

carpenter
carpenter Posts: 362
edited August 2007 in The Clubhouse
"If the global crisis continues, by the end of the year Only two Banks will be operational, the Blood Bank and the Sperm Bank. Then these 2 banks will merge and it will be called 'The Bloody **** Bank'"
Post edited by carpenter on

Comments

• RuSsMaN
    RuSsMaN Posts: 17,987
    edited August 2007
    Be great if it worked. Checked my area through the DPS and it came up with entries that the other didn't have.
    Check your lips at the door woman. Shake your hips like battleships. Yeah, all the white girls trip when I sing at Sunday service.
  • wingnut4772
    wingnut4772 Posts: 7,519
    edited August 2007
    Hey! Why does it keep pointing to my house?!?!:eek:

:p
    Sharp Elite 70
    Anthem D2V 3D
    Parasound 5250
    Parasound HCA 1000 A
    Parasound HCA 1000
    Oppo BDP 95
    Von Schweikert VR4 Jr R/L Fronts
    Von Schweikert LCR 4 Center
    Totem Mask Surrounds X4
    Hsu ULS-15 Quad Drive Subwoofers
    Sony PS3
    Squeezebox Touch

Polk Atrium 7s on the patio just to keep my foot in the door.
  • dorokusai
    dorokusai Posts: 25,577
    edited August 2007
    CTC BBQ Amplifier, Sonic Frontiers Line3 Pre-Amplifier and Wadia 581 SACD player. Speakers? Always changing but for now, Mission Argonauts I picked up for $50 bucks, mint.
  • BlueMDPicker
    BlueMDPicker Posts: 7,569
    edited August 2007
    We're having a block party this afternoon. I supposed they'll all be there? :eek:
  • treitz3
    treitz3 Posts: 18,980
    edited August 2007
    Holy smokes!!!:eek: :eek: :eek: I have 43 of them in my zip code. I guess the block party should be down here BMDP. Good lord, that's embarrassing........
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
  • dorokusai
    dorokusai Posts: 25,577
    edited August 2007
    Lasareath wrote: »
    No Site will work 100%, they cannot show you the people who not been caught by the law.

Really? No kidding?
    CTC BBQ Amplifier, Sonic Frontiers Line3 Pre-Amplifier and Wadia 581 SACD player. Speakers? Always changing but for now, Mission Argonauts I picked up for $50 bucks, mint.