ESPN Fantasy Football

zombie boy 2000
zombie boy 2000 Posts: 6,641
edited August 2007 in The Clubhouse
Would anyone be interested in going in with me on this. It allows for 10 participants, so it would have to be first come, first serve. This would be my first venture into fantasy football and I hear you lose a lil' bit of your soul when you join the rank and file, so I'm pretty excited...

I'll set it up and it looks fairly straight-forward.

Once nine other Polkies chime in, we can set a time and date appropriate for everyone to conduct the draft. Sure this may be difficult, but there's enough time remaining for the stars to align so it shouldn't be an issue.

Any takers? Makers? Rump shakers?
I never had it like this where I grew up. But I send my kids here because the fact is you go to one of the best schools in the country: Rushmore. Now, for some of you it doesn't matter. You were born rich and you're going to stay rich. But here's my advice to the rest of you: Take dead aim on the rich boys. Get them in the crosshairs and take them down. Just remember, they can buy anything but they can't buy backbone. Don't let them forget it. Thank you.Herman Blume - Rushmore
Post edited by zombie boy 2000 on

Comments

• 66chevyIISS
    66chevyIISS Posts: 857
    edited August 2007
    I would be interested
    My Home Theater (WIP):
    Panasonic AE900 Projector - 126" screen, XBOX 360, Pioneer BDP-320 Bluray
    Receiver: Denon AVR-1905
    Fronts: RTi6's, Center: CSi5, Surrounds: RTi4, Rears: Denon
    Dual Subs: PSW202, and behind the couch Denon 8"

My showcase link:
    Media Room pics
  • ZombiesCuz
    ZombiesCuz Posts: 19
    edited August 2007
    I might be interested as well, I don't mind falling into the endless chasm that is digital testosterone.
    Wow, what the hell did that mean? Stupid sinnequans.....
  • zombie boy 2000
    edited August 2007
    Grammar ninja spells that with one "n". Side-step attack.
    I never had it like this where I grew up. But I send my kids here because the fact is you go to one of the best schools in the country: Rushmore. Now, for some of you it doesn't matter. You were born rich and you're going to stay rich. But here's my advice to the rest of you: Take dead aim on the rich boys. Get them in the crosshairs and take them down. Just remember, they can buy anything but they can't buy backbone. Don't let them forget it. Thank you.Herman Blume - Rushmore
  • ZombiesCuz
    ZombiesCuz Posts: 19
    edited August 2007
    Don't correct me, ****. Je suis Dieu.
  • m00npie
    m00npie Posts: 697
    edited August 2007
    How much? If it's not over $100.00 to enter, I'm in
  • zombie boy 2000
    edited August 2007
    It's free. Just bragging rights. I don't think the ESPN website would allow wagering. Or maybe I'm wrong...
  • MrNightly
    MrNightly Posts: 3,370
    edited August 2007
    I'm in.

Er... When is draft day? I've never done FF either, but would love to break it free! Let me know. A weekend will have to be the day to draft!
    Honoured to be, an original SOPA founding member
    Stuff...

RTi12's - front
    CSi5 - center
    FXi3's - surrounds
    RTi4's - surrounds
    SVS PB12-NSD/2 - sub :D:D:D
    Denon 3805
    Rotel RB-985 5-Channel Amplifier

• zombie boy 2000
    edited August 2007
    As soon as we have all the slots filled, I'll ask for everyone's available schedule. Then we'll try to line it up.

btw weekends suck major for me:D