"lot Of Pokemon Cards That My Kids Tried To Sneak By Me"

carpenter
carpenter Posts: 362
edited August 2007 in The Clubhouse
"If the global crisis continues, by the end of the year Only two Banks will be operational, the Blood Bank and the Sperm Bank. Then these 2 banks will merge and it will be called 'The Bloody **** Bank'"
Post edited by carpenter on

Comments

• zombie boy 2000
    zombie boy 2000 Posts: 6,641
    edited August 2007
    That's effin' hilarious!! Only 25-minutes to go... a'snipin' I will go.
    Good find.

"Many of them say "Energy". I tried carrying them around with me, but they didn't work."
    Classic.
    I never had it like this where I grew up. But I send my kids here because the fact is you go to one of the best schools in the country: Rushmore. Now, for some of you it doesn't matter. You were born rich and you're going to stay rich. But here's my advice to the rest of you: Take dead aim on the rich boys. Get them in the crosshairs and take them down. Just remember, they can buy anything but they can't buy backbone. Don't let them forget it. Thank you.Herman Blume - Rushmore
  • billbillw
    billbillw Posts: 6,712
    edited August 2007
    I have no idea what those things sell for, but I'm sure she made a handsome, well deserved, profit.
    For rig details, see my profile. Nothing here anymore...
  • zombie boy 2000
    edited August 2007
    I'm sure they sell for a lot less than $142. Maybe the keyword was "energy". And maybe that's a rare card? If so... whatta scam. Gotta love it either way.
    I never had it like this where I grew up. But I send my kids here because the fact is you go to one of the best schools in the country: Rushmore. Now, for some of you it doesn't matter. You were born rich and you're going to stay rich. But here's my advice to the rest of you: Take dead aim on the rich boys. Get them in the crosshairs and take them down. Just remember, they can buy anything but they can't buy backbone. Don't let them forget it. Thank you.Herman Blume - Rushmore
  • billbillw
    edited August 2007
    I doubt the cards are worth hardly anything. Based on the 100+ comments/questions, people just bid because they felt sorry or wanted to support the woman.
  • zombie boy 2000
    edited August 2007
    Ah!! I didn't read the comments. I think I'll meander over there right now...

Holy Crap!! And she took the time to respond to each and every one of 'em thoroughly. Amazing.
  • billbillw
    edited August 2007
    Ah!! I didn't read the comments. I think I'll meander over there right now...

Holy Crap!! And she took the time to respond to each and every one of 'em thoroughly. Amazing.

Those 6 kids must take good naps if she has that much time, either that, or the whole thing is staged.