Any film camera users left? Film giveaway Kharma!

billbillw
billbillw Posts: 6,712
edited September 2007 in The Clubhouse
Ok, This is a kharma of a different type.

I should have done this a long time ago, but here it is. I used to be a 35mm film camera fanatic. I had a nearly professional set of gear and wasted all kinds of money on film, processing, prints, etc. Well, sometime in 2004, I decided digital was the way to go and sold off all my film gear on Ebay and got a nice big zoom digital to replace everything. I have no real regrets, except for the quality of outdoor shots with digital never seems to look as good as my old slide film shots.

Anyway, for some reason, I never got rid of the last handful of film that I had kept in the refrigerator. Now I want to give this film to anyone who will put it to good use.

So this is what I have left:
3- 36 exp rolls of Fuji Pro Velvia ISO50 slide film. (possible the best silde film for outdoor landscape)
1-36 exp roll of Fuju Pro NPC ISO160 portrait print film (think outdoor wedding film).
1 -36 exp roll of Fuji Sensia ISO100. (good all around slide film)

So, this filim is probably 3 years past its expiration date, but it has been refrigerated the whole time and unless you are doing professional work, where color matching is crucial, this film is probably still very capable of capturing some incredible images.

Any takers? If there is more than 1 interested, I'll randomly pick a winner with a drawing on Sunday afternoon. If nobody is intersted, I'll throw this stuff in the trash.
For rig details, see my profile. Nothing here anymore...
Post edited by billbillw on

Comments